Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The outrage over Mari leaving

The outrage over Mari leaving

I thought he was outstanding when Flamengo won the Copa Whatever…clearly there’s a player there but it just hasn’t really clicked for him here. At least he’s not a total lost cause like say Bellend.

Hopefully it all works out at a Udinese and he finally finds a club to call home.

As for the outrage…it’s going to be open warfare online when the Amazon doc comes out and people see just how bad the situation was at Arsenal. I hope these ‘journalists’ know what they’re in for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I thought he was outstanding when Flamengo won the Copa Whatever…clearly there’s a player there but it just hasn’t really clicked for him here. At least he’s not a total lost cause like say Bellend.

Hopefully it all works out at a Udinese and he finally finds a club to call home.

As for the outrage…it’s going to be open warfare online when the Amazon doc comes out and people see just how bad the situation was at Arsenal. I hope these ‘journalists’ know what they’re in for.
    Kolasinic gone

He never really did anything wrong while here. This just shows what happens to the squad with no UEFA cup this year. Not having those extra 10 plus games is a big loss to keeping fringe players happy and bringing on new players. It did wonders for ESR, Martineli and Saka. Not to mention a certain young Terrence really came into his own on our run to the final of the Channel 5 cup.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM