Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: BiL left Derby

BiL left Derby

and I know where he's going, not happy

Not THAT bad surely?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not THAT bad surely?
    Stoke. I get why though, a lot closer to his home!

I missed that until I saw the Stoke team news yesterday - is he trying to get his kid in there, alongside Campbell Jr, Wright Phillips Jr and Ince Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I missed that until I saw the Stoke team news yesterday - is he trying to get his kid in there, alongside Campbell Jr, Wright Phillips Jr and Ince Jr
    His lad is at Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by psrb View Post
    his lad is at liverpool
    what a traitor!

what a traitor!
    Everton's fault, they had him and then were umming and ahhing, so Liverpool stepped in and said they wanted him.

Everton's fault, they had him and then were umming and ahhing, so Liverpool stepped in and said they wanted him.
    I was thinking - does Phil want to go into management? Everton job will probably be available again by the time he quits playing

I was thinking - does Phil want to go into management? Everton job will probably be available again by the time he quits playing
    Probably be available monthly!

I wonder if Rooney goes there, whether he'll take Phil on as part of his staff. They get on well. He's never really been interested in that side of things though. Think he may take a year away and have a clean break.

So in answer....I've no idea
    Last edited by PSRB; 01-18-2022 at 03:13 PM.