Saka 10
    Lokonga 10
    Martinelli 10
    Lacazette 10
    Nuno 10
    Eddie 5
    Cedric 0
    Xhaka 0
    Young Edward was actually having a decent game before Down Syndrome Dave did his usual and forced him to be subbed off.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ramsdale 10
    Chambers 10
    White 10
    Holding 10
    Gabriel 10
    Tyranny 10
    Saka 10
    Lokonga 10
    Martinelli 10
    Lacazette 10
    Nuno 10
    Eddie 5
    Cedric 0
    Xhaka 0
    Ramsdale 4 - that was the Ramsdale I thought we'd signed. He should have bailed out Xhaka, almost gave away a goal with a shocking pass and was generally very flappy. Hopefully it was a one off

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Ramsdale 4 - that was the Ramsdale I thought we'd signed. He should have bailed out Xhaka, almost gave away a goal with a shocking pass and was generally very flappy. Hopefully it was a one off
    Touch wood, I think Ramsdale is a lucky goalkeeper.
    He gets away with things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Touch wood, I think Ramsdale is a lucky goalkeeper.
    He gets away with things.
    Unfortunately, we are not a lucky club! The lucky Arsenal thing disappeared years ago!

Definitely one of his poorer performances but note that we still kept a clean sheet.

He was never getting to that ball that Xhaka misplayed, that was just Carragher being a scouse idiot. He was miles from it imo. That was nothing other than Xhaka - yet again - being a complete idiot. Once he was in a bad position it boggles the mind to think that he thought trying to clear it like that was the right thing to do. Stay close to Jota and hope to put him off a clear chance was the obvious thing to do at that point.

How does he never learn?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Definitely one of his poorer performances but note that we still kept a clean sheet.

He was never getting to that ball that Xhaka misplayed, that was just Carragher being a scouse idiot. He was miles from it imo. That was nothing other than Xhaka - yet again - being a complete idiot. Once he was in a bad position it boggles the mind to think that he thought trying to clear it like that was the right thing to do. Stay close to Jota and hope to put him off a clear chance was the obvious thing to do at that point.

How does he never learn?
    He never learns as he never gets dropped.

He could take his shirt off at the Emirates in the middle of the pitch and take a dump on it and nothing would happen.

The only way is to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

How does he never learn?
    He was on the edge of his area and then stopped and retreated, he would definitely have got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He never learns as he never gets dropped.

He could take his shirt off at the Emirates in the middle of the pitch and take a dump on it and nothing would happen.

The only way is to replace him.
    Hmmm, Every manager always plays him when available and Mourinho wants him. He just makes dumb decisions occasionally.....I would also add, he gets penalised way harder than other players who do similar things

He was on the edge of his area and then stopped and retreated, he would definitely have got there.
    Not for me, keeper should only come for that ball if he thinks he can head it clear. If not he's risking having to tackle Jota with the ball under control, much better to let Xhaka deal with it.

Take a look at it again, Ramsdale was never close to being able to head that ball and with a player there to deal with it he was right to stop. Sadly, that player was Xhaka