Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 10 heroes and one re-tard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

10 heroes and one re-tard

Another game, like City we would have won comfortably only for your man, the dribbling re-tard.

I see people saying now. "worse than today it means he'll miss the Spurs game too."

He's a ****ing total liability, he's not a loss for the Spurs game.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Another game, like City we would have won comfortably only for your man, the dribbling re-tard.

I see people saying now. "worse than today it means he'll miss the Spurs game too."

He's a ****ing total liability, he's not a loss for the Spurs game.
    not convinced we would have won it easily but yes, we have a dribbling retard who shouldn’t be at the club. Signing or replacing Laca and a midfielder who will keep Xhaka out of the first 11 has to be the summer priorities

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    not convinced we would have won it easily but yes, we have a dribbling retard who shouldn’t be at the club. Signing or replacing Laca and a midfielder who will keep Xhaka out of the first 11 has to be the summer priorities
    The Xhaka, Mustafi spine signed with moster money cost Wenger and Emery their jobs. I feel for Emery because he was stuck with them and couldn't do much about it. Nobody wants to take a 100k a week CB off you who is at the level of Senderos. Arteta turned down real money for Xhaka when he had Torriea on his books.

One off cup tie next week…start Wilshere

The atmosphere will be lit for that and reckon he could bang out a 9/10 performance for 1 last game.

As for Sunday…someone needs to distract the Amazon cameras while we cook up some Covid tests.

That drop off from City to Forest was insane…not sure the players can pick themselves up for Sunday…worse thing I don’t think they can do it on Sunday then back again for the 2nd leg.

Calling it off is the best strategy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The Xhaka, Mustafi spine signed with moster money cost Wenger and Emery their jobs. I feel for Emery because he was stuck with them and couldn't do much about it. Nobody wants to take a 100k a week CB off you who is at the level of Senderos. Arteta turned down real money for Xhaka when he had Torriea on his books.
    Yup. After signing Ozil and Alexis, we then go for Cech, Granit and Mustafi. That other Gabriel we had for a bit looked better than Mustafi.

I would love to see Xhaka's red card stats. They seem to always be around the 20th min mark when we're really up against it in a cruical game. They're never against a bucket team in the 80th minute. They're never strategic fouls where he takes one for the team when we're closing out a game with a 1-0 lead. No, they're always just retard red cards.

I remember when Oleg got red carded away at Schalke…after like 10 minutes.

Broke the guy’s jaw with one clean punch. 4 game ban too.

If you’re going to get sent off make it worth it.

Same with Dennis when he elbowed Steve Lomas’s face into the stands away at West Ham in the cup…back when Samassi Abooooooooou was thing lol

Xhaka just does grade a girly red cards by comparison.

I ain’t saying you got to kill someone…just that it’s getting a little bit too gay with him.