Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I knew GX would get a straight red as soon as we sold AMN. Well done, MA. We have

I knew GX would get a straight red as soon as we sold AMN. Well done, MA. We have

no MFs.

This was so certain to happen. Weak in MF? 2 MFs at Afcon? Let's loan out our spare MF.

Hilarious.

He's a fcuking disgrace. He seems to only do it too for games which ar on a knife edge that could go either way. The man needs the death penalty.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Cedric blowing his hip out within 1 minute

I cut him some slack because he thought Saka how to swim but we need to dump him in a skip on the way back to London.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    no MFs.

This was so certain to happen. Weak in MF? 2 MFs at Afcon? Let's loan out our spare MF.

Hilarious.
    AMN wanted to leave GG not much we could do.

No excuse for not bringing someone in mind, nor for not figuring out how to rid ourselves of that utter c*nt Xhaka. I fear for Sunday now, f*ck knows who will play in midfield

If we can get Tommy back…then him, Holding, Gab and KT with White in the middle.

Only reasonable play now.

Either that or Leno in goal and Ramsdale in midfield.

Or we hire a few ladies to give the squad the Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

No excuse for not bringing someone in mind, nor for not figuring out how to rid ourselves of that utter c*nt Xhaka. I fear for Sunday now, f*ck knows who will play in midfield
    Chambers in the middle i'd have any day in a big game over that Albanian cuuunt. He'll just sit there and not be a reetard. That's a plus on 'Granit'. I'd take that.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

We could have said wait until the end of the window or when Partey's back.

And the reason he's off is MA doesn't play him. His last game he played in MF with Sambi, Sambi was fine but AMN MotM. Since then, he hasn't kicked a ball.

He could cover at RB better than Cedric, but his time there helped him learn to defend 1-on-1, and also improve his dribbling and crossing.

He could come on for a winger when we want to shut up shop. I think he's talented. He's been capped for Eng. Would have been a better option than Patino against Forest.

It's another MA thinking he knows it all clusterfück.