Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arteta is quite good at fooling people

Arteta is quite good at fooling people

It looks like it's curtains for him then we go on a little run and we start to look good.

He's even fooled me in the last few weeks.

However out of the FA Cup, and soon probably a league cup drubbing by Liverpool and a loss to spurs and our season is over.

I don't think he'll go but he finally needs to get rid of some of the crap that shouldn't be anywhere near the club.

Arsenal of recent are always two or three bad results away from a massive collapse. We've seen it before too many times but I'm really hoping we bounce back because I'm tired of the endless hopes up, hopes crashed & repeat cycle. I personally have a feeling Arteta has instilled a bit of resilience into the team and I like his stance on Auba, who I think is a toxic energy the club can do without. So I'm giving Arteta benefit of doubt. I knew we'd probably lose yesterday from the starting line up. Squad depth is still a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It looks like it's curtains for him then we go on a little run and we start to look good.

He's even fooled me in the last few weeks.

However out of the FA Cup, and soon probably a league cup drubbing by Liverpool and a loss to spurs and our season is over.

I don't think he'll go but he finally needs to get rid of some of the crap that shouldn't be anywhere near the club.
    That or he's managing a very talented but very young side (one that dominated Man City for 60 minutes) with loads of potential but, like most young teams, is capable of inconsistency.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That or he's managing a very talented but very young side (one that dominated Man City for 60 minutes) with loads of potential but, like most young teams, is capable of inconsistency.
    I think we were very good against City,
    But we still didn't win and threw the game away in the space of 5 minutes with stupid decisions from players who should know better.