Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool looking to cry off Thursday night's match

I see the self pitying cnuts can play a pile of their reserves now against some shiit team.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Only 1 positive case…everyone else were false positives.

Pretty low for someone to take the system like that.

Imagine the scenes when we have actual cases and can’t move it…oh wait Brentford

Full team against the scousers now for both legs. And that includes Leno booted out.

For years into his signing I was scratching my head. "what, this fella was really signed to be our man to build out from the back and counter attack quickly? That's odd, every single time he claims the ball and the opposition have 3 men behind him he just holds the ball for 30 seconds and waits until they get back into shape."

For years i thought this has to be tactical, surely he's not doing this on purpose every single game. But nope, going by the Ramsdale signing and performance, yes, he ****ing was that shiit at getting it out quick despite being signed as a ball playing keeper.

Klopp - We thought we had a proper outbreak last week but they turned out to be just false positives…unfortunately the rules stated they could play today vs Shrewsbury.

-

The odds of a single false positive in England is 1/1000

Too late on a Sunday night for me to calculate what it would be for entire team lol

Lol someone did the calculations on the 5 Liverpool false positives…

It’s a 0.0000000759375% chance of happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lol someone did the calculations on the 5 Liverpool false positives…

It’s a 0.0000000759375% chance of happening.
    https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...th-soft-drinks

They probably did that. It even says it's popular in Liverpool.