Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: WES, whatever you think about the luck/judgement that means we have them, the 4 of

WES, whatever you think about the luck/judgement that means we have them, the 4 of

Gabby, Odin, Saka and ESR are basically Wengerball players playing sexy Wengerball. Discuss.

Pwoppa footie that. Even the pen - that reverse pass from ESR. Woof.

Basically, stick Gilby behind them, Titi in front and play all 4.

Replacing Auba with a deep dropping Laca is what we needed to get the best out of them.

Dear God, I hope we keep Laca. And sign those 4 up for 10 yr contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Gabby, Odin, Saka and ESR are basically Wengerball players playing sexy Wengerball. Discuss.

Pwoppa footie that. Even the pen - that reverse pass from ESR. Woof.

Basically, stick Gilby behind them, Titi in front and play all 4.

Replacing Auba with a deep dropping Laca is what we needed to get the best out of them.

Dear God, I hope we keep Laca. And sign those 4 up for 10 yr contracts.
    The team is playing very well and is very, very young. I don’t really care what it’s called, it makes me happy to watch because I am an Arsenal supporter.

The back five is young and very good, the four attacking players you mention are all very talented and a joy to watch. It’s a great time to be an Arsenal supporter. Would still another midfielder but maybe that will be Patino.

Good times GG, we’re very lucky to have Arteta as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The team is playing very well and is very, very young. I don’t really care what it’s called, it makes me happy to watch because I am an Arsenal supporter.

The back five is young and very good, the four attacking players you mention are all very talented and a joy to watch. It’s a great time to be an Arsenal supporter. Would still another midfielder but maybe that will be Patino.

Good times GG, we’re very lucky to have Arteta as well.
    Agree with all of that. The back 5 are young and sorted. And we have 4 great youngsters for the creative 3.

Even GX is looking better now. Just like Laca.

But to clarify re:Wengerball.

Would I rather win the league with GG {him, not me} 1-0s than come 2nd playing sexy Wengerball? Obv.

However, if we're too far behind the top 2-3 atm, would I rather come 4th with GG 1-0s or with sexy flick reverse pass Wengerball - even if that means a few 6-0 hammerings - then yes.

Or to put it another way, GG would have sold all of Gabby, Odin, Saka and ESR, replaced them with the likes of Hillier, Selley and Morrow, and spunked the cash on yet more CHs. NTTAWWT.