Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Respect to Moyles saying ti was a pen and his defender should have done better.

Respect to Moyles saying ti was a pen and his defender should have done better.

Given I slag them off when they speak bøllocks, it would be hypocritical to not praise them when they're straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Given I slag them off when they speak bøllocks, it would be hypocritical to not praise them when they're straight up.
    Still think it was harsh. 3 penalties this season and missed the lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Precisely - I didn't think it was a pen, though just watching it again I can see why the ref gave it. Not overly impressed with Laca's 19 rolls though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Precisely - I didn't think it was a pen, though just watching it again I can see why the ref gave it. Not overly impressed with Laca's 19 rolls though
    Fairy Nuff. Btw, am just about to write a post on ESR as a 'false 9'. As someone who has more understanding than I, I'd appreciate your thoughts.