Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Some top comments in the ol Parliament today

Some top comments in the ol Parliament today

Some of the comments in Parliament so far…

It’s just a bit more admin to go to the football

If NHS staff don’t like it then they get a job somewhere else with the vacancies available

My constituent sent me a letter saying he’s refusing to go anywhere because he’s scared that no checks are being done

You don’t need the pass to access public services…just optional events

You’ll be saving the Hospitality industry

We don’t need to go from Plan A to Plan B to Plan C…we need to go to Plan B+…let’s go from B to B+ to enjoy the holiday.

You can’t force this on people - Corbyn

Plan B doesn’t require you to have the pass because you just ti show a negative test…stop moaning and do it!

These measures are just temporary so we can see what’s going on with Omicron

It’s just a little measure!

We do not know the severity of Omicron so we cannot not wait!

-

The thing I picked up from today is this will never end…just constant variants…maybe even a new ‘virus’ altogether so it’s more jabs than a Manny Pacquiao fight and Health Passes to do anything from going for a walk to going away on holiday.

No way any government will give up that level of control. The rebels will get beaten down…some of them even admitted that long term Pure Bloods will need to accept a limitation on what they can do.

We’ve gone done a very dark rode.

If people think these vaccine passports are only here for covid they're in for quite the shock. This is merely the start of the China style social credit system.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM