Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only one solution to this captaincy nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ramsdale is a good leader but not fond of a goalkeeper being captain.

You need someone on the pitch to handle it. Can't have Ramsdale running up the pitch to talk about a free kick. He probably would though.
    I'd rather he shot from range then Partey tbf

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'd rather he shot from range then Partey tbf
    After the Everton game I'd rather we took Partey out to a range and shot him.

Sloppy passing, mis controlled ball expert c*nt that he seems to be at times.

One great mystery as to why he’s gone from looking like Roy Keane at Atletico to a BTEC Denilson here.

Thought Gabriel was the obvious choice for captain fwiw

Benjamin White, for me <obvious>

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    One great mystery as to why he’s gone from looking like Roy Keane at Atletico to a BTEC Denilson here.

Thought Gabriel was the obvious choice for captain fwiw
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ramsdale is a good leader but not fond of a goalkeeper being captain.

You need someone on the pitch to handle it. Can't have Ramsdale running up the pitch to talk about a free kick. He probably would though.
    That's a fair point. But he's in charge of the defence, deciding when to kick long or not. And I love his personality. You could just lead the natural leaders in different parts of the pitch to stand up when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    After the Everton game I'd rather we took Partey out to a range and shot him.

Sloppy passing, mis controlled ball expert c*nt that he seems to be at times.
    I know. It's gutting. And I worry that we're keeping him in the side solely through reputation. I'd love him to come good. But given AMN's one start saw him win MotM, why not give hm another go?