Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've learned that Olivier Giroud is now

I've learned that Olivier Giroud is now

just behind Thierry Henry as France's all-time top goalscorer.

Basically, you people (you know who you are) are all just ****s
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Having White Djourou, Lacca and Auba on the books at the same point at one time but ending up with Lacca and Auba was one of the main reasons Wenger got sacked. That and has terrible end years big money signings like Xhaka, Mustafi and Ozil sinking him and the next manager.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Having White Djourou, Lacca and Auba on the books at the same point at one time but ending up with Lacca and Auba was one of the main reasons Wenger got sacked. That and has terrible end years big money signings like Xhaka, Mustafi and Ozil sinking him and the next manager.
    It wasn't the signing of Ozil, that was revelatory, it was the idiotic contract extension. Him and Alexis. then again Wenger put the club in that position where there was nothing else to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    It wasn't the signing of Ozil, that was revelatory, it was the idiotic contract extension. Him and Alexis. then again Wenger put the club in that position where there was nothing else to be done.
    True I should have said £350'000 a week Ozil. The ironic thing was that Alexis probably deserved that contract more. we really dodged a bullet getting rid of him when we did. That's a thing with pacey players or those that rely on epic workrate. Once their body starts to decline their numbers take an epic fall. Hence i don't buy this craic about Auba just being on bad form. His entire game his whole career has been about his blistering pace and timing of his runs. He's lost a couple of yards and that's showing in his numbers now. even those blatant sitters he's missing now. Maybe that wouldn't have happen a few years ago with being in those positions a split second beforehand.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM