Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's 23 mins past midnight in Paris. Will the Ashes have been lost before I wake?

It's 23 mins past midnight in Paris. Will the Ashes have been lost before I wake?

Ye or nay?

{Ftr, I'm doubtful.}

Good start

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ye or nay?

{Ftr, I'm doubtful.}
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good start
    At least I got to bed at a reasonable time. 11-3 was enough for me. Tonight I'm going tgo watch it on BT with the sound from TMS. The BT coverage was shocking!!

In good news, we may get saved by the weather!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    At least I got to bed at a reasonable time. 11-3 was enough for me. Tonight I'm going tgo watch it on BT with the sound from TMS. The BT coverage was shocking!!

In good news, we may get saved by the weather!
    Even if we can barely bat two sessions? {I haven't checked the forecast.}

We're going to need a bigger variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Saturday is the only decent forecast for a full day's play

Saturday is the only decent forecast for a full day's play
    I reckon the Convicts only need 4-5 sessions to win the match.

I reckon the Convicts only need 4-5 sessions to win the match.
    200 run lead with 3 batters left, Stokes bowling 14 no-balls (incl a wicket ball) and then jarring his knee and now weather forecast has changed to bright blue skies for next 2 days. Going well

200 run lead with 3 batters left, Stokes bowling 14 no-balls (incl a wicket ball) and then jarring his knee and now weather forecast has changed to bright blue skies for next 2 days. Going well
    I know. This series always had whitewash written all over it.

Winning the toss on a green seamer with cloud cover was our one chance. And we blew it.

I know. This series always had whitewash written all over it.

Winning the toss on a green seamer with cloud cover was our one chance. And we blew it.
    Good rescue job by Root and Malan, just need to see off the new ball later and we might get out of this with a draw