Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arteta Out!

Arteta Out!

And take Xhaka with you! :vex:

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    This is where we are. But at least Berni saw us win the Ashes 11 yrs ago. Saka will be off soon. Ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    If that useless c@nt Eddie scores we win that match. Useless c@nt.

We could use a striker in form. And for Partey to stop making so many mistakes.

Oh and Dean can f@ck off as well. They should have been down to 10 and could have been down to 9. Pr1ck.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    If that useless c@nt Eddie scores we win that match. Useless c@nt.

We could use a striker in form. And for Partey to stop making so many mistakes.

Oh and Dean can f@ck off as well. They should have been down to 10 and could have been down to 9. Pr1ck.
    Bring in that Richard fella playing for everton. That's the exact type of player we need to complete our team.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Bring in that Richard fella playing for everton. That's the exact type of player we need to complete our team.
    If you mean Richarlison then I agree. I’d take Calvert-Lewin as well. We need Boomerang to regain his form and then to replace him in the summer.

Oh and Eddie is and will always be utterly useless. And Mike Dean is a c@nt.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    If you mean Richarlison then I agree. I’d take Calvert-Lewin as well. We need Boomerang to regain his form and then to replace him in the summer.

Oh and Eddie is and will always be utterly useless. And Mike Dean is a c@nt.
    I wonder if people even seen Abua's miss in the last seconds or turned off their streams. It was as bad as Edward's. At least he hit the post.

I wonder if people even seen Abua's miss in the last seconds or turned off their streams. It was as bad as Edward's. At least he hit the post.
    I'd turned off. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'd turned off. What happened?
    Ball dropped to him leaving him one on one with no defender near him. Hit it about 3 meters wide.

Ball dropped to him leaving him one on one with no defender near him. Hit it about 3 meters wide.
    It was a cracking stepover, he could have taken at least another touch as he had so much time

A combination of:

- A young defence who should be getting more protection

- Partey looking like a League One midfielder

- Over reliance on ESR & Saka

- Dead arse strikers

- Manager out of his depth…I feel a more competent experienced person would get far more out of this side. Almost laughed when Tavares started limping…if he had to go off we would’ve finished the game with Xhaka at left back! An amazing turn around if it had happened.

We really need to sort out our best combination in the middle of the park and someone decent up front. These are the two key areas for me.

Nothing to lose so I’ll say my usual - we should try Pepe up front!

Might be the missing piece with his skills, hold up play and finishing ability but sadly I think he’s on his way Newcastle so Discount Pep is keeping him injury free.

He’s a Wenger boy, will sell Pepe for £40 or £50m to them then spend the whole of January arguing with another club over a couple million for their striker.