Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If they don't know if the vaccines work on Omicron

If they don't know if the vaccines work on Omicron

then why the sudden rush to make everyone have another one

How perculiar.

Israel on their 5th Booster

Moderna stock collapsed after they lost a patent…next day announced double Covid boosters

1st person in the US to get Omicron was a double vaccinated.

All off the Ottawa Senators players are jabbed…now 40% the team gave Covid

Scottish Rugby player collapsed and died a couple days ago…just dropped dead.

Meanwhile in Australia the military are leading a nationwide manhunt after 3 guys who didn’t have Covid escaped from their Covid concentration camp.

Crazy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Moderna stock collapsed after they lost a patent…next day announced double Covid boosters

Meanwhile in Australia the military are leading a nationwide manhunt after 3 guys who didn’t have Covid escaped from their Covid concentration camp.

Crazy world.
    the mad bloke at work told new variant will have new health problems which are really caused by the vaccine. like blodclots etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Crazy world.
    Australia have gone properly weird over COVID, thought they'd have been a bit more laissez faire over the whole thing. Meanwhile Germany and Austria locking up the non-vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Australia have gone properly weird over COVID, thought they'd have been a bit more laissez faire over the whole thing. Meanwhile Germany and Austria locking up the non-vaccinated
    They always a bit like that.
    Those boring Border force type shows that are always on sky are always the same.

Some Chinese person takes some some weird 'food' like monkey brains in a carrier bag in their luggage and they moan at them in an Oz way for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They always a bit like that.
    Those boring Border force type shows that are always on sky are always the same.

Some Chinese person takes some some weird 'food' like monkey brains in a carrier bag in their luggage and they moan at them in an Oz way for a while.
    I had a bit of mud on my shoes last time I entered - they were not happy with that. Had to go through the machine and be washed at the other end

Hmm - not quite. A suggestion from February that non-vaccinated would be subject to further restrictions (and such a law would require a vote in the Bundestag). Possibly more of a scare tactic as there is low take-up rate for vaccination here despite wide spread availability

I think we need to review helping the Aussies build a nuclear sub attack fleet.

You know…sure China will take over Hong Kong…it was already agreed anyways and Taiwan has theoretically always been theirs but apart from that they won’t do anything silly…maybe some minor border skirmish with Ganpati’s boys or turning away a few Filipino fishing vessels but I think there’s a line they won’t cross.

Much rather take my chances with them that a bunch of rogue fascists with concentration camps and cheating cricketers imo

PSMl they won a a World Cup on coin flips!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I had a bit of mud on my shoes last time I entered - they were not happy with that. Had to go through the machine and be washed at the other end
    I had that as well. Was about the time of Mad Cow Disease and they took all our shoes out of luggage and washed them. To be fair, they came back looking brand new

I had that as well. Was about the time of Mad Cow Disease and they took all our shoes out of luggage and washed them. To be fair, they came back looking brand new
    At the height of the mad cow disease my local chippy had to change their name. They were called Crazy Burger.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM