Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This place is AFTV

https://streamable.com/i4e3s0

I always knew this 'Lee Gooner' was a right sad cnut. But he makes himself look proper disabled here. A grown man in his 30's stalking the players at the training ground. He's more of a wrong 'un than the other one who kidnapped his wife.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I think this place is currently worse than AFTV. I've seen some moronic cretins on there when we lose and equally I've seen Claude and the rest of them going mental when we win.

This place is dead when we're winning because one set of 'supporters' is seething with anger that they were wrong about sacking Arteta (Bunnell et al) and the other set are still bitter and twisted about Wenger being sacked and desperately hoping that it turns out badly for the club (Sir C, Burney et al).

The one thing they both have in common is a desire for us to fail for their personal satisfaction at having been right. It's really very sad.
    You are such a cuck. The way you LOVE to mention my name so much.

Firstly, I post and contribute here in the last year regularly good results or bad results so that's your first lie. Not on a daily basis tho like you because I'm not a nerd.

Secondly, I don't post Arteta out as I am Arteta in. My thing is, and you would know if you are not a deluded cretin that pays attention, is I'm fed up of over hyping this team. We are good but the way people on here are like "we are better than everyone in Europe bar City" is embarrassing. I like to bring a sense of reality to proceedings and like to keep things rational until we ACTUALLY do something great (win the league, CL etc) and then we can get overly excited.

The ironic thing is all the things you moan inaccurately about the likes of Sir C, me etc you are guilty off but in opposite. There's not a thought in your brain with the s**t you spout. You were so Wenger out that anything any manager since has done can't be faulted. Your simping for Emery was embarrassing considering how shocking he was for us, and every time Arteta goes
    on a bad run and people question it, you ALWAYS counter with some tosh like "I guess you was asleep when we beat bla bla"

This is height behaviour of an agenda driven clown.

I don't know what you look like but I'm absolutely certain you have perm-dribble on your bottom lip and your clothes smell of moss.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    You are such a cuck. The way you LOVE to mention my name so much.

Firstly, I post and contribute here in the last year regularly good results or bad results so that's your first lie. Not on a daily basis tho like you because I'm not a nerd.

Secondly, I don't post Arteta out as I am Arteta in. My thing is, and you would know if you are not a deluded cretin that pays attention, is I'm fed up of over hyping this team. We are good but the way people on here are like "we are better than everyone in Europe bar City" is embarrassing. I like to bring a sense of reality to proceedings and like to keep things rational until we ACTUALLY do something great (win the league, CL etc) and then we can get overly excited.

The ironic thing is all the things you moan inaccurately about the likes of Sir C, me etc you are guilty off but in opposite. There's not a thought in your brain with the s**t you spout. You were so Wenger out that anything any manager since has done can't be faulted. Your simping for Emery was embarrassing considering how shocking he was for us, and every time Arteta goes
    on a bad run and people question it, you ALWAYS counter with some tosh like "I guess you was asleep when we beat bla bla"

This is height behaviour of an agenda driven clown.

I don't know what you look like but I'm absolutely certain you have perm-dribble on your bottom lip and your clothes smell of moss.
    That post was from almost two years ago Bunnell, you seem to struggle with football and dates

That post was from almost two years ago Bunnell, you seem to struggle with football and dates
    He is a fūcking muppet. And this US alt-right insult "cuck." Dear God.

But what does "you have perm-dribble on your bottom lip" mean in English? And clothes smelling of moss - people pay for that, apparently:

https://www.hisltd.co.uk/ProductDeta...fd501918fc9191

1) who even looks at post dates? 2) why is AAR even bumping a two year old post? 3) everything I said is correct, considering you literally with no reasoning just mentioned my name again in the "4 goals, clean sheet" post. Weird guy,.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He is a fūcking muppet. And this US alt-right insult "cuck." Dear God.

But what does "you have perm-dribble on your bottom lip" mean in English? And clothes smelling of moss - people pay for that, apparently:

https://www.hisltd.co.uk/ProductDeta...fd501918fc9191
    I'm going to bite my tongue out of respect that you're a man, like me, who likes cats.

I'm going to bite my tongue out of respect that you're a man, like me, who likes cats.
    Puddle Paws was dribbling on his bottom lick when I gave him a stroke just now. He goes psycho for fresh, raw tuna. We have to buy 2 packets {of two fillets each} now, so he can have won - we carpaccio the other 3 between us.

I'd never eaten tinned tuna, but Aldi had some in spring water instead of oil or brine so thought I'd try him on some of that. Now he refuses to eat his dreamies and just walks from his food cupboard to the fridge demanding more tinned tuna.

And the Licky Lix - dear God, have you tried them on those? Crack-heads white-spotting on the floor for crumbs of crack have nothing on Puddles when you put the Licky Lix out for him. They'd ban it if it was for humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Puddle Paws was dribbling on his bottom lick when I gave him a stroke just now. He goes psycho for fresh, raw tuna. We have to buy 2 packets {of two fillets each} now, so he can have won - we carpaccio the other 3 between us.

I'd never eaten tinned tuna, but Aldi had some in spring water instead of oil or brine so thought I'd try him on some of that. Now he refuses to eat his dreamies and just walks from his food cupboard to the fridge demanding more tinned tuna.

And the Licky Lix - dear God, have you tried them on those? Crack-heads white-spotting on the floor for crumbs of crack have nothing on Puddles when you put the Licky Lix out for him. They'd ban it if it was for humans.
    My cats gets Whiskers dried food, with the occasional dreamies as a treat. My first cat lived to the ripe old age of 21 with that diet bless her insanely fluffy soul. She was a Siberian Long Hair!

My good friend has a British Blue Short Hair and treats him like Royalty. He actually orders this wet gourmet cat food that works out as £5 per pouch. Those pouches are tiny. Absurd. I looked after Winston (the British Blue's name) when my friend went away so I was feeding him Whiskers dry and he wouldn't touch that gourmet stuff and only wanted Whiskers from that point. My friend was pee'd off about it but somehow he's managed to get lil Winston back on the gourmet food after a couple months.

My cats gets Whiskers dried food, with the occasional dreamies as a treat. My first cat lived to the ripe old age of 21 with that diet bless her insanely fluffy soul. She was a Siberian Long Hair!

My good friend has a British Blue Short Hair and treats him like Royalty. He actually orders this wet gourmet cat food that works out as £5 per pouch. Those pouches are tiny. Absurd. I looked after Winston (the British Blue's name) when my friend went away so I was feeding him Whiskers dry and he wouldn't touch that gourmet stuff and only wanted Whiskers from that point. My friend was pee'd off about it but somehow he's managed to get lil Winston back on the gourmet food after a couple months.
    Puddles eats the Whiskers biscuits, but often just picks out the yellow ones. He liked Dreamies, and the Aldi ones just as much until I started giving him tinned tuna and now wants that all the time. Got him a Felix Goody Bag to try to get him back into them.

But he really just likes raw steak, lamb and tuna. He goes mad for tuna. He even hissed at us once on a tuna come-down.

Try Licky Lix. PP loves those. We squirt it onto this square shaped silver spoon we found in my late mum's house.

He gives us tail strokes - he strokes our legs, arms, wrists, faces etc with his tail.