Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
My cats gets Whiskers dried food, with the occasional dreamies as a treat. My first cat lived to the ripe old age of 21 with that diet bless her insanely fluffy soul. She was a Siberian Long Hair!

My good friend has a British Blue Short Hair and treats him like Royalty. He actually orders this wet gourmet cat food that works out as £5 per pouch. Those pouches are tiny. Absurd. I looked after Winston (the British Blue's name) when my friend went away so I was feeding him Whiskers dry and he wouldn't touch that gourmet stuff and only wanted Whiskers from that point. My friend was pee'd off about it but somehow he's managed to get lil Winston back on the gourmet food after a couple months.
Puddles eats the Whiskers biscuits, but often just picks out the yellow ones. He liked Dreamies, and the Aldi ones just as much until I started giving him tinned tuna and now wants that all the time. Got him a Felix Goody Bag to try to get him back into them.

But he really just likes raw steak, lamb and tuna. He goes mad for tuna. He even hissed at us once on a tuna come-down.

Try Licky Lix. PP loves those. We squirt it onto this square shaped silver spoon we found in my late mum's house.

He gives us tail strokes - he strokes our legs, arms, wrists, faces etc with his tail.