Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: BBC cricket coverage…

BBC cricket coverage…

Posted at 14:1614:16
    Post update

Alex Hartley
    England spinner on BBC Test Match Special

I'm having some issues with my bathroom renovations and I just like to know what wall-mounted toilets our listeners would recommend.

Abhishek has just recommended a heated seat - how much money does he think I have!?!

….

Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Posted at 14:1614:16
    Post update

Alex Hartley
    England spinner on BBC Test Match Special

I'm having some issues with my bathroom renovations and I just like to know what wall-mounted toilets our listeners would recommend.

Abhishek has just recommended a heated seat - how much money does he think I have!?!

….

Wtf?
    Like Awimb in the good old days, t

Where's you money on for the final - hate to say it but I can see NZ v Pakistan (with the latter winning). Injuries taking their toll on England - more through missing Mills (and Archer) than Roy though

Yep shame Luke Shaw…sorry Jason Roy got injured.

You know what…England did really well in the run chase…they were bang on course to win it until Rabada got his hat trick.

A few poor shots but these are good players who can correct their mistakes.

It’s just 2 games to negotiate and they have the fire power batting wise to keep them in it.

That being said I was little dismayed by Woods bowling….maybe he needed the game.

I think they can get the job done vs NZ…we’ll see about Pakistan and Australia if they make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Yep shame Luke Shaw…sorry Jason Roy got injured.

You know what…England did really well in the run chase…they were bang on course to win it until Rabada got his hat trick.

A few poor shots but these are good players who can correct their mistakes.

It’s just 2 games to negotiate and they have the fire power batting wise to keep them in it.

That being said I was little dismayed by Woods bowling….maybe he needed the game.

I think they can get the job done vs NZ…we’ll see about Pakistan and Australia if they make it.
    Like your confidence T