Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Things must be tough in the old N****wo Kanu household

Things must be tough in the old N****wo Kanu household

He's selling personal video messages for 37 quid. Surely he must still have the odd million tucked away somewhere? Or at least can he not just launder a few thousand from The Kanu Heart Foundation? It would be less embarrassing than this.

https://www.cameo.com/papilo
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    He's selling personal video messages for 37 quid. Surely he must still have the odd million tucked away somewhere? Or at least can he not just launder a few thousand from The Kanu Heart Foundation? It would be less embarrassing than this.

https://www.cameo.com/papilo
    Sounds to my septic ear like he is telling the viewer, "I'm gonna cut you" ?!?!?!?

Heh, reminds me of a Doc Martin episode I watched recently where Sigourney Weaver has a guest spot as an American tourist. She talks to Doc, he has a puzzled look. She asks what the matter is and he says, "Sorry. Can't understand you. Your accent is very thick." Hahahaha

It just seems odd for a millionaire to do this. Now Kenny Samson doing this i'd be all for. £37 is about 6 bottles of Mateus Rose Wine. That could keep him on the drink for a couple of days for 30 seconds work.

It just seems odd for a millionaire to do this. Now Kenny Samson doing this i'd be all for. £37 is about 6 bottles of Mateus Rose Wine. That could keep him on the drink for a couple of days for 30 seconds work.
    I give Kenny 6 bottles of MR to record a b'day gift for a Scouse mate saying how he lifted the trophy after Rush had scored.

Actually, make it a case.

Do you reckon if I throw if a crate of Tennants Sooper, Champagne Charlie would join in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I give Kenny 6 bottles of MR to record a b'day gift for a Scouse mate saying how he lifted the trophy after Rush had scored.

Actually, make it a case.

Do you reckon if I throw if a crate of Tennants Sooper, Champagne Charlie would join in?
    Hard to know. It's not so Sooper any more after they caved in and put the % down to 7.5% to get around the regime's new high tax on hardcore drinkers.

Hard to know. It's not so Sooper any more after they caved in and put the % down to 7.5% to get around the regime's new high tax on hardcore drinkers.
    Oh, is that why they did it?

I knew Spesh went down to 8% when that cünt Cameron said you could only have 4 units per can. {My mate got done by the terrorism police cos he asked Carlsberg to simply keep it at 9% but make the cans smaller like they used to be. When they refused he said he'd blow up the brewery and the next day the pigs came 'round and made him apologise.}

But I didn't know what they later made it 7.5%. You're saying it's to do with tax?

I've stopped drinking it. My offie sells this dodgily-imported 8.5% lager that I mix into snakebite with this 7.5% cider of an evening.

In France we drink Huit Six - Bavaria 8.6% that us lot just called Euro Brew. It wasn't as nice as pwoppa Spesh, but now it's the best tramp lager available. Wish we could get it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Oh, is that why they did it?

I knew Spesh went down to 8% when that cünt Cameron said you could only have 4 units per can. {My mate got done by the terrorism police cos he asked Carlsberg to simply keep it at 9% but make the cans smaller like they used to be. When they refused he said he'd blow up the brewery and the next day the pigs came 'round and made him apologise.}

But I didn't know what they later made it 7.5%. You're saying it's to do with tax?

I've stopped drinking it. My offie sells this dodgily-imported 8.5% lager that I mix into snakebite with this 7.5% cider of an evening.

In France we drink Huit Six - Bavaria 8.6% that us lot just called Euro Brew. It wasn't as nice as pwoppa Spesh, but now it's the best tramp lager available. Wish we could get it here.
    Yeah it's to do with tax. Kestrel are the only super strength known ones that said **** it and kept the 9%. The other cnuts just caved in for sake of making a few extra quid. Although saying that Lidl have started selling recently a 10% litre tin for only a fiver which isn't too bad for what it is. A Danish brew.

https://faxe.com/faxe-10

Yeah it's to do with tax. Kestrel are the only super strength known ones that said **** it and kept the 9%. The other cnuts just caved in for sake of making a few extra quid. Although saying that Lidl have started selling recently a 10% litre tin for only a fiver which isn't too bad for what it is. A Danish brew.

https://faxe.com/faxe-10
    Cheers. May try a Kestrel. Never really liked it before, but will give it a go if it's still 9%. As I say, EuroBrew {Bavaria 8.6} used to be a pale imitation but now tastes the best, Ganpati willing, will pop to Paris in the next week or two and am looking forward to drinking it again.

There was a 10% you could get out there, Amsterdammer or something, but never liked it. The good thing about EuroBrew was that they accepted they could never be as good as Spesh so only made it 8.6%.

But that Amsterdammer thinking they could do better than Spesh was an insult. Know your place, Cloggies. {Though EuroBrew is also Dutch, despsite being called Bavaria 8.6}

But cheers for the heads-up about Kestrel. I assume they've put the can back to 440ml to beat the units limit?