Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Them

Them

I see they have sacked another coach.

Well done Daniel, I say. He see's something not working and he pulls the trigger.

And as long as he keeps appointing the wrong people, all will be good in the world.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Well done Daniel, I say. He see's something not working and he pulls the trigger.

And as long as he keeps appointing the wrong people, all will be good in the world.
    He seems to have a bit of a following up the road because he sucks every last £ out of potential buyers of his players.

Which is true. Sadly for them, it also means they get stuck with players who don't want to be there too often and Levy's inability to identify and support a decent manager is quite astonishing.

We should always appreciate how lucky we are, I. No other team is lucky enough to have them as their main rival.

lol. Some day they will get the right man. And then promptly sack him out of sheer habit.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."