Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: West London Chavs are gonna win the league again 😩

West London Chavs are gonna win the league again 😩

Unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Unbearable.
    So were you wrong to want Arteta sacked after the 2nd game this season, Bunnell?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So were you wrong to want Arteta sacked after the 2nd game this season, Bunnell?

We are so far off the pace of being one of the best teams in the country, but by all means, w*nk off these reasonable performances where we grab goals then soak up endless pressure. They are at the bare minimum of what we expect. I won't until we dominate games from start to finish and consistently. If and only when that happens I will take everything back about Arteta.

Meanwhile Chelsea are regularly sacking managers for fun and are winning trophies. Big team mentality right there. You display a depressing air of small time.

We are so far off the pace of being one of the best teams in the country, but by all means, w*nk off these reasonable performances where we grab goals then soak up endless pressure. They are at the bare minimum of what we expect. I won't until we dominate games from start to finish and consistently. If and only when that happens I will take everything back about Arteta.

Meanwhile Chelsea are regularly sacking managers for fun and are winning trophies. Big team mentality right there. You display a depressing air of small time.
    Yes, because that’s what league winning teams do, they dominate every game from start to finish.

You really are a moron, Bunnell.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, because that’s what league winning teams do, they dominate every game from start to finish.

You really are a moron, Bunnell.
    Err actually I said "consistently" you div. And yes, actually, go look at Liverpool and City's recent title wins and Arsenal of old. Absolutely these teams would dominate the majority of their games.

We are nowhere near that level. Nor do we play anything like the dynamic attacking football which is the blueprint of winning leagues this day and age. Nowhere near. It's sad you get excited over this team you loser.

Err actually I said "consistently" you div. And yes, actually, go look at Liverpool and City's recent title wins and Arsenal of old. Absolutely these teams would dominate the majority of their games.

We are nowhere near that level. Nor do we play anything like the dynamic attacking football which is the blueprint of winning leagues this day and age. Nowhere near. It's sad you get excited over this team you loser.
    Yes, it’s sad that an Arsenal supporter is happy that we’re undefeated in our last 9 games, winning 7 and drawing 2 including hammering Spurs in the NLD.

Why on earth would an Arsenal supporter be happy about that?