Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am trying to avoid it.

I am trying to avoid it.

But the media in this country is really ruining my mind and ruining my health.

They must be bored after their petrol crisis fun they had a few weeks ended.

Back on this covid lark again. It’s doing me in.

I already deleted Twitter twice in the last few months on how infuriating it is.

Well and truly had enough of all this *******s now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But the media in this country is really ruining my mind and ruining my health.

They must be bored after their petrol crisis fun they had a few weeks ended.

Back on this covid lark again. It’s doing me in.

I already deleted Twitter twice in the last few months on how infuriating it is.

Well and truly had enough of all this *******s now.
    Neil Ferguson has been running his mouth in the press again

That socially dysfunctional, over-educated guesser just can't get enough of the limelight, can he? You would have thought his last ridiculously wide prediction would have driven a bit of humility into him but I guess not.

Not to worry Pat, this is July all over again. As soon as numbers go up a bit the scientists love the attention, the NHS whines like little b1tches and the politicians panic - and the media reports all of it as though it was fact. The chap that has been very good at predictions (he's not in SAGE obviously) reported the other day that the latest increase is due to schools being back full time and is not sustainable, he's seeing them come down already in his forecast.

And when it's over the scientists and the NHS will crawl back into their holes until they see their next chance for a bit of publicity and self-serving doom mongering.

The pandemic is over, I'm never again obeying a single rule I dislike and will lead my life as I choose to lead it. Suggest you do the same, much easier that way.

Another winter of Tiktok dancing nurses and forced clapping for the nhs.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Neil Ferguson has been running his mouth in the press again

That socially dysfunctional, over-educated guesser just can't get enough of the limelight, can he? You would have thought his last ridiculously wide prediction would have driven a bit of humility into him but I guess not.

Not to worry Pat, this is July all over again. As soon as numbers go up a bit the scientists love the attention, the NHS whines like little b1tches and the politicians panic - and the media reports all of it as though it was fact. The chap that has been very good at predictions (he's not in SAGE obviously) reported the other day that the latest increase is due to schools being back full time and is not sustainable, he's seeing them come down already in his forecast.

And when it's over the scientists and the NHS will crawl back into their holes until they see their next chance for a bit of publicity and self-serving doom mongering.

The pandemic is over, I'm never again obeying a single rule I dislike and will lead my life as I choose to lead it. Suggest you do the same, much easier that way.
    Thanks Wes this actually cheered me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Thanks Wes this actually cheered me up.
    More good news this morning, Pat. Fraser Nelson in the Tele tearing apart the nonsense that the NHS is about to collapse.

There are more empty beds in the NHS than there are patients with Covid

The NHS, scientists and politicians treating the public like children by lying to us to get us to do what they think is best for us.

The tossers.

Just another two weeks and they'll have sorted out the ICU bed situation.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM