Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Trust the process.

  1. #1

    Trust the process.

    ****ing hell. How long can this go on?

  2. #2
    Totally out managed by Emery and now Vieira despite having a far, far superior squad. I really, really want Arteta to do well but this is just embarrassing to watch. So he and Edu spend an absolute fortune on buying a mobile back 4 despite ending the last season with one of the best defensive records. OK, fair enough. He wanted ball players from the back to fit his style. But what does he do now that he's acquired them? He tells them against relagation fodder to play deep and sit back and hope for the best..... This is utterly embarrassing. This is basic mangement. After the first goal this should have been a 5-0 job. The dog **** management cost us this defeat.


    And that's before we go into the Mavropanovs/Gwen/Torreira being booted out of the squad who were the few positives from the Wenger end/Emery era.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    ****ing hell. How long can this go on?
    WES says we're on the right path and I trust him.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Totally out managed by Emery and now Vieira despite having a far, far superior squad. I really, really want Arteta to do well but this is just embarrassing to watch. So he and Edu spend an absolute fortune on buying a mobile back 4 despite ending the last season with one of the best defensive records. OK, fair enough. He wanted ball players from the back to fit his style. But what does he do now that he's acquired them? He tells them against relagation fodder to play deep and sit back and hope for the best..... This is utterly embarrassing. This is basic mangement. After the first goal this should have been a 5-0 job. The dog **** management cost us this defeat.


    And that's before we go into the Mavropanovs/Gwen/Torreira being booted out of the squad who were the few positives from the Wenger end/Emery era.
    Agree with all this apart from Torreira. I don't understand the fetishization of him. He was garbage outside of that undefeated run we had at the beginning of Emery's tenure. Utter garbage.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    ****ing hell. How long can this go on?
    Some neck tattooed chav from AFTV got our greatest ever manager sacked cos he assumed everything would be better.

    Though tbf, Berni's Ashes curse started the rot.

    Tories, chavs, dago managers - hate the ****ing lot of 'em. {Present company and innocent MPs doing their job excepted, obv.}

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Agree with all this apart from Torreira. I don't understand the fetishization of him. He was garbage outside of that undefeated run we had at the beginning of Emery's tenure. Utter garbage.
    Arse gravy there young cub. Arse gravy.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Some neck tattooed chav from AFTV got our greatest ever manager sacked cos he assumed everything would be better.

    Though tbf, Berni's Ashes curse started the rot.

    Tories, chavs, dago managers - hate the ****ing lot of 'em. {Present company and innocent MPs doing their job excepted, obv.}
    The ironic thing about the same said Chavs is that they're telling their massive followers not to put any money into AFC (despite the Kronke's actually backing the managers) all the while they're captialising the Arsenal brand name for 100'000's per year for themselves.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The ironic thing about the same said Chavs is that they're telling their massive followers not to put any money into AFC (despite the Kronke's actually backing the managers) all the while they're captialising the Arsenal brand name for 100'000's per year for themselves.
    True to form the anti-Arsenal cretins are back

    No sign of you when we pasted Spurs playing glorious football, of course, but then again that was all of 2 games ago.

    4 wins and 2 draws in our past 6 games, manager just named Manager of the Month but a draw at home to palace and you all crawl out from under your rocks.

    At least you're all consistently pathetic

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    True to form the anti-Arsenal cretins are back

    No sign of you when we pasted Spurs playing glorious football, of course, but then again that was all of 2 games ago.

    4 wins and 2 draws in our past 6 games, manager just named Manager of the Month but a draw at home to palace and you all crawl out from under your rocks.

    At least you're all consistently pathetic
    So you enjoyed watching us get out played by Palace at home. Fair play.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    So you enjoyed watching us get out played by Palace at home. Fair play.
    I didn't enjoy it, it was sh1t. I turned it over after about 70 minutes. But it had nothing to do with management, the players simply didn't play well. Partey was awful, and not just giving it away for the goal, his passing was appalling generally. Odegaard was anonymous pretty much, perhaps he doesn't like playing further back although he wasn't any better second half. But they are good players, and they will return to form.

    Some times players just play badly, that's part of football.

    The difference is that when we play well I celebrate it. When we play badly I comment on it without reducing myself to the level of an 8 year screaming child calling for the manager and every player I dislike to be sacked.

    People like you, Bunnell, GG and the Kent used car salesman disappear when we have a good result and only come on here to whine like little bitches when we drop points.

    This place is meant to be for Arsenal supporters. There is no world in which your behaviour could be considered 'support'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •