Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So 3-1 in the NLD, but where’s our identity, where’s our style?

So 3-1 in the NLD, but where’s our identity, where’s our style?

Some of you cretins really don’t deserve his club.

The Jap is the new fan favourite.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I was hoping Ben White would make this his team but I’m happy to settle for Ramsdale taking command of things.

Who would’ve figured actually signing proper defensive players would work.

Glad there’s no trip to Timbuktu this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was hoping Ben White would make this his team but I’m happy to settle for Ramsdale taking command of things.

Who would’ve figured actually signing proper defensive players would work.

Glad there’s no trip to Timbuktu this week.
    Our back five fills me with joy, let's hope they can stay fit for an extended period.

Still like to see him move to 433 with Partey between ESR and Odegaard and Saka and Pepe either side of Boomerang

Made me laugh when I read the Times this morning, Cascarino now thinks we can make top 4

Couldn't be bothered looking for his articles after the first three games where he probably predicted we were in a relegation fight

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The Jap is the new fan favourite.
    Quite rightfully so - looks a hell of a player

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Our back five fills me with joy, let's hope they can stay fit for an extended period.

Still like to see him move to 433 with Partey between ESR and Odegaard and Saka and Pepe either side of Boomerang

Made me laugh when I read the Times this morning, Cascarino now thinks we can make top 4

Couldn't be bothered looking for his articles after the first three games where he probably predicted we were in a relegation fight
    This - exactly this.

Cascarino is a joke but I don't think he was particularly harsh on us tbf. Think top four is a bit ambitious. Chelsea, City and Liverpool nailed on, I would say. United look most vulnerable. They were dreadful on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    This - exactly this.

Cascarino is a joke but I don't think he was particularly harsh on us tbf. Think top four is a bit ambitious. Chelsea, City and Liverpool nailed on, I would say. United look most vulnerable. They were dreadful on Saturday
    The team I described above in age is:

23 24 24 24
    21 28 23
    26 32 20

Not sure how any Arsenal supporter can't be excited about the future. Will be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The team I described above in age is:

23 24 24 24
    21 28 23
    26 32 20

Not sure how any Arsenal supporter can't be excited about the future. Will be fun to watch.
    Indeed - next Saturday a big test as well though. Some games we are going to need the extra midfielder - if only we had a 21-year-old Belgian international to step in

4th place would be interesting.

One would assume that this would mean Oodegard had a fantastic season.

In which case show your captaincy skills and get the orc Haaland to Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - next Saturday a big test as well though. Some games we are going to need the extra midfielder - if only we had a 21-year-old Belgian international to step in
    I like the little I've seen of Sambi - but I always think new signings are great until the fück up.

What do you make of him? Could he become a player who could play next to Partey, both destroying and creating, while working hard and not switching off?

Or, if this season goes well, we make Europe and start to look like a team that will get top 4 the year after, do you think we should spluff loads of cash on a MF to play between Partey and the 3 no.10s?

{Though as I said elsewhere, I think with Laca going, they'll prioritise a top drawer 23 year old striker to eventually take over from Auba.}

If we could get that top MF, then Sambi will still have a few years to learn as he plays most games coming on for one of the MFs and playing when rotation happens.

I do worry that Pépé will have been a waste. Big money like Mustafi, to a lesser extent GX, and Laca. Laca's been very good at times, but when we upgraded on Ollie, we really needed to have got Auba and kept Ollie for plan B.