Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So 3-1 in the NLD, but where’s our identity, where’s our style?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So 3-1 in the NLD, but where’s our identity, where’s our style?

Some of you cretins really don’t deserve his club.

The Jap is the new fan favourite.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I was hoping Ben White would make this his team but I’m happy to settle for Ramsdale taking command of things.

Who would’ve figured actually signing proper defensive players would work.

Glad there’s no trip to Timbuktu this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was hoping Ben White would make this his team but I’m happy to settle for Ramsdale taking command of things.

Who would’ve figured actually signing proper defensive players would work.

Glad there’s no trip to Timbuktu this week.
    Our back five fills me with joy, let's hope they can stay fit for an extended period.

Still like to see him move to 433 with Partey between ESR and Odegaard and Saka and Pepe either side of Boomerang

Made me laugh when I read the Times this morning, Cascarino now thinks we can make top 4

Couldn't be bothered looking for his articles after the first three games where he probably predicted we were in a relegation fight

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Our back five fills me with joy, let's hope they can stay fit for an extended period.

Still like to see him move to 433 with Partey between ESR and Odegaard and Saka and Pepe either side of Boomerang

Made me laugh when I read the Times this morning, Cascarino now thinks we can make top 4

Couldn't be bothered looking for his articles after the first three games where he probably predicted we were in a relegation fight
    This - exactly this.

Cascarino is a joke but I don't think he was particularly harsh on us tbf. Think top four is a bit ambitious. Chelsea, City and Liverpool nailed on, I would say. United look most vulnerable. They were dreadful on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    This - exactly this.

Cascarino is a joke but I don't think he was particularly harsh on us tbf. Think top four is a bit ambitious. Chelsea, City and Liverpool nailed on, I would say. United look most vulnerable. They were dreadful on Saturday
    The team I described above in age is:

23 24 24 24
    21 28 23
    26 32 20

Not sure how any Arsenal supporter can't be excited about the future. Will be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Quite rightfully so - looks a hell of a player

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Quite rightfully so - looks a hell of a player
    From the tens of minutes of Tommy's pre Arsenal career i've watched on youtube plus what he's done so far I get the feeling he's better than Ben White in both the RB and CB positions. This isn't a knock on White. Tommy just looks that good.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

The broship with Ramsdale too

But now that the dust has settled -

It was only Tottenham..we’ve beaten them before then promptly lost rendering the result meaningless…need to keep winning.

But pleasing to see the continued game by game improvement through Norwich, Burnley and Spurs.

Brighton will be hard work…they scamper about and leave it all on the pitch…so a nice test for this current team. Maupay vs White will be a fiesty contest imo

I contest anyone saying Xhaka had a good or better game for us.

Man was giving the ball away before the first goal went in and was almost cost us when Ramsdale fired a beaut of a pass into him and he was daydreaming. Clumsily tried to foul his way out of it and got away with things.

Just because we scored doesn’t excuse his continued mediocrity.

But hopefully Ramsdale and his back4 have a word with him about this in training this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Proof it bt voting for him on Friday - poll open at 1500

https://bit.ly/2Wiw35h