Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: GG, we appear to have the midfielder we need to play next to Partey in 4231

GG, we appear to have the midfielder we need to play next to Partey in 4231

unfortunately he appears to be 17 years old

Charlie Patino - youtube him. If he looked a wee bit more Spanish and had really stupid hair you would swear that was a 17 year old Francesc Fabregas playing

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Charlie Patino - youtube him. If he looked a wee bit more Spanish and had really stupid hair you would swear that was a 17 year old Francesc Fabregas playing
    Was just talking about him with some friends - might play Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Was just talking about him with some friends - might play Wednesday
    Actually he turns 18 in a few weeks

Straight in then Mikel

Wicked, Wes.

As long as we don't have Xhaka and have the creativity between Partey and the front 4, then I'm happy.

Stick him in the team, can't be more of a donkey than Xhaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Wicked, Wes.

As long as we don't have Xhaka and have the creativity between Partey and the front 4, then I'm happy.

Stick him in the team, can't be more of a donkey than Xhaka.
    I'd agree although I do find it surprising that you don't like him.

You are aware that Wenger signed him, right?

Unfortunately Discount Pep talking about him like he’s a side dish in a Sunday lunch.

“Others needed more minutes so we’ll take our time to prepare him”

Doubt we’ll see him this season.

I'd agree although I do find it surprising that you don't like him.

You are aware that Wenger signed him, right?
    Yup. And that's when it went wrong.

Before we had the Chavs and City millions, we could afford to compete. We had DB, TH and Kanu and still broke our record to sign Skiltord.

Even when we were paying for the new stadium, we could have Hleb and Rosicky and still sign Nasri and AA.

But by the 2010s, we were short of cash. If we'd bought a world class striker instead of Cech, we'd have won the league that year.

Xhaka was a mistake {as was Mustafi - the difference was than Vermaelen was a mistake so he just went out and got Kos and then Per.}

That's what he needed to do with Xhaka. But Santi's injury ruined his ability to do so.

He should never have signed Xhaka - AW needed DMs like PV and Gilby, even pound shop ones like Song and Coq.

And he needed no.10s - DB, Cesc, Nasri, TR7, AA, Santi, Mesut etc.

We didn't need a deep lying playmaker who can't defend.

I never got why he signed Xhaka when what we needed with Santi, MO and Alexis was a better Coq. A DM.

I just want to re-create our 2006 CL team. GK - back four - DM {Partey} - 4 No.10s {MO, ESR, Saka and Pépé} - sexy, Francophone striker with no.14 on his back.

Xhaka is the worst regular starter MF AW ever had. At least Coq, Song and Denilson could do a job defensively and just give the balls to the No.10s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yup. And that's when it went wrong.

Before we had the Chavs and City millions, we could afford to compete. We had DB, TH and Kanu and still broke our record to sign Skiltord.

Even when we were paying for the new stadium, we could have Hleb and Rosicky and still sign Nasri and AA.

But by the 2010s, we were short of cash. If we'd bought a world class striker instead of Cech, we'd have won the league that year.

Xhaka was a mistake {as was Mustafi - the difference was than Vermaelen was a mistake so he just went out and got Kos and then Per.}

That's what he needed to do with Xhaka. But Santi's injury ruined his ability to do so.

He should never have signed Xhaka - AW needed DMs like PV and Gilby, even pound shop ones like Song and Coq.

And he needed no.10s - DB, Cesc, Nasri, TR7, AA, Santi, Mesut etc.

We didn't need a deep lying playmaker who can't defend.

I never got why he signed Xhaka when what we needed with Santi, MO and Alexis was a better Coq. A DM.

I just want to re-create our 2006 CL team. GK - back four - DM {Partey} - 4 No.10s {MO, ESR, Saka and Pépé} - sexy, Francophone striker with no.14 on his back.

Xhaka is the worst regular starter MF AW ever had. At least Coq, Song and Denilson could do a job defensively and just give the balls to the No.10s.
    Santi got injured cause Wenger went full retard if people remmeber correctly. Xhaka, although a useless *******s needed games as he barely played for the club at the time after just being signed. The dumb ****er that he is just got himself banned for 3 games in the league so wouldn't be seen for quite some time. Lucky for us we had a cannon fodder team to play in the CL so could bed him in there. Erm, no. Wenger kept the donkey on the bench and played Santi. He of course got injured and was put into semi retirement.

We beat the shiiiiit CL cannon fodder team about 6-0 though.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Santi got injured cause Wenger went full retard if people remmeber correctly. Xhaka, although a useless *******s needed games as he barely played for the club at the time after just being signed. The dumb ****er that he is just got himself banned for 3 games in the league so wouldn't be seen for quite some time. Lucky for us we had a cannon fodder team to play in the CL so could bed him in there. Erm, no. Wenger kept the donkey on the bench and played Santi. He of course got injured and was put into semi retirement.

We beat the shiiiiit CL cannon fodder team about 6-0 though.
    It's bad luck/bad management to get injured being overplayed.

You can't expect the player to moss 2 years and almost lose his leg to gangrene.