Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ainsley

Ainsley

What’s going on here?

Supposedly told Discount Pep he wants play right back
    Doesn’t get to play…pecking order looks like Chambers, Cedric and Bellend (now leaving)
    Everton move for him
    He asks for a transfer
    Discount Pep says no
    Ainsley cries on social media

Seems pretty obvious to me…if he wants to play right back then take him aside in training and just drill him 24/7 with full back training. Just spend every minute of the international break doing this and start him vs Norwich.

Might as well try seeing we’re not signing someone in that position.

The lad had always been a little mixed up…like sticking his mother in a storage unit or obsessed with playing in midfield but there’s a player there.

Discount Pep needs to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What’s going on here?

Supposedly told Discount Pep he wants play right back
    Doesn’t get to play…pecking order looks like Chambers, Cedric and Bellend (now leaving)
    Everton move for him
    He asks for a transfer
    Discount Pep says no
    Ainsley cries on social media

Seems pretty obvious to me…if he wants to play right back then take him aside in training and just drill him 24/7 with full back training. Just spend every minute of the international break doing this and start him vs Norwich.

Might as well try seeing we’re not signing someone in that position.

The lad had always been a little mixed up…like sticking his mother in a storage unit or obsessed with playing in midfield but there’s a player there.

Discount Pep needs to sort this out.
    Awful treatment of the boy, T
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I am confused by the whole thing.

I was under the impression he didn't want to play Right Back and wanted to play midfield. Now it's the opposite.

I thought he was actually quite good in that position in the season before last.

He needs to sort it out for his sake. or Arteta will chain him back up in the basement

he's been one of our least reliable players, who didnt take his chance last season when he got to play.

Got into the england squad as RB, so he then figures he wants to play CM instead.

His agent must be a right dumbass not to help talk sense into the boy, but atleast now he seems more activie telling AMN to post nonsense on Instagram.

If AMN had some clarity on what (should be) important and work hard towards that he'd be ahead of those other fools at RB. He has more talent than all of them.

he's had MOTM performances for us in that position and was a key tactical piece with great performances as we beat Man City and Chelsea for the most recent FA Cup win.

But he (perhaps with help from his agent) decided to piss it all away.

Unbelievable that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eboue's Boutique View Post
    he's been one of our least reliable players, who didnt take his chance last season when he got to play.

Got into the england squad as RB, so he then figures he wants to play CM instead.

His agent must be a right dumbass not to help talk sense into the boy, but atleast now he seems more activie telling AMN to post nonsense on Instagram.

If AMN had some clarity on what (should be) important and work hard towards that he'd be ahead of those other fools at RB. He has more talent than all of them.

he's had MOTM performances for us in that position and was a key tactical piece with great performances as we beat Man City and Chelsea for the most recent FA Cup win.

But he (perhaps with help from his agent) decided to piss it all away.

Unbelievable that.
    Actually got into the England side at left (wing) back and that's where he played against City and Chelsea. Shows the talent of the lad that he can play various positions - but you're right that he is pissing it all away