Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why did the Americans leave all the keys to their military hardware?

Why did the Americans leave all the keys to their military hardware?

I'm no mechanical expert but shirley if you took the keys with you it would be tricky to get everything going?

And there must be simple ways to disable or mess with a vehicle that could have been done quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    I'm no mechanical expert but shirley if you took the keys with you it would be tricky to get everything going?

And there must be simple ways to disable or mess with a vehicle that could have been done quickly?
    The trucks are one thing, but the aircraft are about as much use to the Taliban as tits on a bull. Without trained ground crew you wouldn't even get the ****ing things started, never mind flying and operating weapons systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The trucks are one thing, but the aircraft are about as much use to the Taliban as tits on a bull. Without trained ground crew you wouldn't even get the ****ing things started, never mind flying and operating weapons systems.
    Maybe they can turn them into modern hipster workspaces.
    They already have the beards.

As a parting gift for the Iranians, I think. You know, "Had a lovely time! Thank you for having us." That sort of thing.

It was either going to have to be that or more pallets of cash

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

They KNOW people, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It would appear they’ve found someone who can fly the helicopters.

Started Scarface type hangings…