Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gwendo called up by France. Yet we have Xhaka in MF. With El-Neny as cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Quite a few of our loaned out players are making Arteta look a right retard. Even big Mavropanovs has scored 2 in 4 games while we haven't even tested a keeper yet.
    Scored 3 in 8 now. What a retard move putting a 5m buy clause in his contract. Not be too long before he's bossing it at Bayern.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Scored 3 in 8 now. What a retard move putting a 5m buy clause in his contract. Not be too long before he's bossing it at Bayern.
    Because scoring goals is what top teams look for in a centre back

Chin up, AAR. We all understand how hard the past 5 games will have been on you. 4 wins and a draw, pasting Spurs in the NLD and having conceded only one goal. Times are tough for you, Bunnell and the rest of the tragic c*nts who support a club by endlessly criticising it and hoping that your criticisms come true so that you can say 'see, told you'.

Not to worry, we'll lose another game at some point and the sun will shine for you once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSnz...nel=Bundesliga

The Big Man just can't stop scoring. 4 in 9 now despite playing as a CB. He must be worth at least 30m now......

He needed that. Had a difficult evening on Tuesday, screwing up Greece's chances to qualify by giving away a very silly penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Eboue's Boutique View Post
    He needed that. Had a difficult evening on Tuesday, screwing up Greece's chances to qualify by giving away a very silly penalty

You'd expect that from a CB who doesn't have 100 pro games under his belt. He'll not be far of that next year. Our only chance of keeping him will be being able to offer far, far more wages than the German club he's at. Which we certainly can do.

I still find it odd the amount of jacking off Saliba gets despite Big Mavropanovs looking vastly superior in every department. Not that Saliba is a bad prospect.

You'd expect that from a CB who doesn't have 100 pro games under his belt. He'll not be far of that next year. Our only chance of keeping him will be being able to offer far, far more wages than the German club he's at. Which we certainly can do.

I still find it odd the amount of jacking off Saliba gets despite Big Mavropanovs looking vastly superior in every department. Not that Saliba is a bad prospect.
    Yeah I agree, I dont recall what the buyout clause was rumoured to be set at, but remember it seemed really low.

I wonder if there's a sell-on clause or what the rationale is. Market has been pretty dead since the pandemic but you'd think some clubs would have money to spend on young promising CBs next summer.