Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gwendo called up by France. Yet we have Xhaka in MF. With El-Neny as cover.

Quite a few of our loaned out players are making Arteta look a right retard. Even big Mavropanovs has scored 2 in 4 games while we haven't even tested a keeper yet.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Swiss FA confirm he’s unvaccinated

Thought the premier league wanted everyone double vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Quite a few of our loaned out players are making Arteta look a right retard.
    I went to an Arsenal Legends (Merson, Parlour, Groves and Nicholas) do in Mansfield last night. It was excellent BTW.

Before the main event I had the chance to mingle and have a chat with the 4 of them.

Let's just say Arteta didn't score very highly between them.

There was a bunch of AFTV types there too
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Exactly my point. Much better than Xhaka and El-Neny.
    Is this the same player who was utterly ****e for Hertha Berlin last season?

Seen.

@fußball_hipster.de

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Dunno. He was the player that once picked up an NLD by the scruff of the neck and turned the game around. That player. While in 5+ years, I can't think of a single game that Xhaka's swung like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Dunno. He was the player that once picked up an NLD by the scruff of the neck and turned the game around. That player. While in 5+ years, I can't think of a single game that Xhaka's swung like that.
    He's not a ball carrier so its a bad comparison.

Guendouzi had too many touches each time he was on the ball, so slowed our game down. And he gets run past way too easily.
    "Too flappy handed" as I once heard him described.

I liked him alot for a while, he just doesnt seem to have quite enough for brains. Could've been a great combination with that stubborness of his.

One game - wow. And that's a vast overestimation of his performance in that. Why did such a talent fail to light up the Bundesliga, do you think?

One game - wow. And that's a vast overestimation of his performance in that. Why did such a talent fail to light up the Bundesliga, do you think?
    One more than Granit did.

*******s. Hameed gone straight after lunch. Ho hum. We'll lose now.

One more than Granit did.

*******s. Hameed gone straight after lunch. Ho hum. We'll lose now.
    Yep - they raise our hope and let us down.