Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The time is near brethren. Our suffering will soon be over ...

The time is near brethren. Our suffering will soon be over ...

When they redeveloped Highbury, a highly secret cabal of "real" Arsenal supporters (myself and Sir C among them) made sure that they preserved the whole stadium ii its entirety and dropped it down by 500 feet and built the flats on top. Very soon, next month in fact, our cyber security operatives will prove Wenger was a Chinese agent sent to steal the The Arsenal and that the move to the ArabBowl was illegal and will be overturned.

George Graham will be re-installed as "Supreme Executive" and our beautiful art-deco citadel, driven by large geared levers, will rise out of the ground like some majestic phoenix and will once again be "The Home of Football". The exact date of our magnificent restoration will be announced shortly after our next round of funding. Donate generously.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    When they redeveloped Highbury, a highly secret cabal of "real" Arsenal supporters (myself and Sir C among them) made sure that they preserved the whole stadium ii its entirety and dropped it down by 500 feet and built the flats on top. Very soon, next month in fact, our cyber security operatives will prove Wenger was a Chinese agent sent to steal the The Arsenal and that the move to the ArabBowl was illegal and will be overturned.

George Graham will be re-installed as "Supreme Executive" and our beautiful art-deco citadel, driven by large geared levers, will rise out of the ground like some majestic phoenix and will once again be "The Home of Football". The exact date of our magnificent restoration will be announced shortly after our next round of funding. Donate generously.
    Soon it will be time to remove Pat Rice, Noddy Talbot and David Price from the freezers and get them warmed up and ready for action.

And Alan Ball

It's amazing how many of our former players would seem to be just what we need right now. As though we once had The Formula and then tore it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Soon it will be time to remove Pat Rice, Noddy Talbot and David Price from the freezers and get them warmed up and ready for action.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And Alan Ball

It's amazing how many of our former players would seem to be just what we need right now. As though we once had The Formula and then tore it up.
    Sorry, I have been away, have I returned to a parallel universe. We won one FA Cup and one League Cup between 1971/72 and 1987/88. Nothing at all when Bally was at the club! We were also nearly relegated. FFS get a grip! Mee = Wenger, Neill = Emery, Howe = Thick Mik.

Oh, definitely. Fair point.

I just loved Alan Ball; that's far more important than trophies, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Sorry, I have been away, have I returned to a parallel universe. We won one FA Cup and one League Cup between 1971/72 and 1987/88. Nothing at all when Bally was at the club! We were also nearly relegated. FFS get a grip! Mee = Wenger, Neill = Emery, Howe = Thick Mik.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."