Quote Originally Posted by Eboue's Boutique View Post
I heard someone say they've changed the rules a little for this season. And that maybe PL doesnt want for there to be covid stuff going on already in the first game. I dont know.

I think with food poisoning or normal illness they'd be able to play next weekend but if Covid they have to isolate and cant train, so therefore big doubts (as reported) for next game.

I dont believe we're benching them to try to sell them, but if we did and succeeded I wouldnt really blame Edu if he manages to improve that part of the pitch.

Yeah, I agree and hope so too. But am concerned we lack a bit too much of our spine (Gabriel, Partey, Laca or Auba) to be able to get results the coming two games. They're both CL finalists with a fantastic 100m signing each.

I reckon we'll play 3atb as niether Laca or Auba seem likely to be available. Maybe Saka & Tavarez as wing backs, with ESR, Martinelli and Pepe upfront.
Chambers played a part in both of their goals and watching Tierney going forward makes you wonder how good we might be if we could do that on the right.

Lord but we need a RB. Not sure how that wasn't a transfer priority.