Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arteta…sack the idiot now…

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    You're spot on. Normally i'd never call for a manager to sacked before 10 games in a season have been played. I've even also always said when Arteta won the FA cup that he deserved another year. Now though? Just sack Arteta now. The squad is a shambles. We've been crying ut for a big hold up man for years since he demanded we play this 1 man up front. what does he do? We have about 40 CB's and then signs another one for 50m.

foock off Areteta.
    Edu & Arteta tried to sign Tammy but cant get rid of Nketiah and Laca (covid market and great contracts Edu didnt give them). So I think you want to blame KSE (and about 5+ years of bad squad management) for not being given the green light to add another striker to the wage bill.

Tammy prefered Arsenal over Roma and delayed the Roma thing with a few days to give us a window to make it happen.

At the end of the day, when you lose the president of Rwanda, it's all over lol

There's no coming back from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Someone on AFTV mentioned something I forgot about…

Xhaka dyed his hair in the summer to signal a new start with Roma.

But we give a pay rise, extended contract and made captain.

Then you had Lokonga and White doing the most match interviews.

-

The pair of them should make this their team imo…start by placing Xhaka and Bellend in a grinder and feeding the remains to Gunnersaurus.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."