Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfreedom Day

Unfreedom Day

Going to need double jabs to go the football and racing from October.

Then there’s all the boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

On the other hand nightclubs will be full of milfs

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    On the other hand nightclubs will be full of milfs
    Looking forward to the over 40's nights

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Looking forward to the over 40's nights
    I might actually come home

Not sure why that spineless, fat, blithering idiot of a Prime Minister actually says anything at those pressers.

He might as well start off with 'Hello my name is Boris Johnson and I'm Chris Witty's b1tch, over to you Chris' - and then shut up.

Would save a lot of time and remove the ambiguity as to who is really running the country.

I for one will boycott the racecourse if a vaccine passport is demanded. This will be like 1943 Poland. A paper stamped with a swastika.

Thats not what our brave hero forefathers fought for

I for one will boycott the racecourse if a vaccine passport is demanded. This will be like 1943 Poland. A paper stamped with a swastika.

Thats not what our brave hero forefathers fought for
    What about the Watford Sex Disco?

It's high time that anyone slightly scared of this mild flu bug ****ing died from it, leaving the rest of us to get on with our lives.
    As for the British government, I shall look forward to a future administration filing criminal charges against these disgusting cretins.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    It's high time that anyone slightly scared of this mild flu bug ****ing died from it, leaving the rest of us to get on with our lives.
    As for the British government, I shall look forward to a future administration filing criminal charges against these disgusting cretins.
    Well said, ds. Every spineless worm with a mask I see I swear quietly at. Something like 'man up you great ponce' etc

And yes, Anaconda, I can do some things quietly

That's not what our brave hero forefathers fought for
    I always have a swastika on my passport. I always liked the big sticker with the swastika with an ohm in the middle for the front but I couldn't find that last time, only a smaller version for the back.

So as well a different Ganesha sticker for front and back, I have a solid plastic ohm and a solid plastic swastika stuck on the bottom corners of the front cover.

And given my blood is half Indian, my forefathers did fight for my right to have a swastika, or a Sikh Khanda or a Muslim star and crescent on my passport. 2.5m volunteered to fight fascism in WW2, the largest ever volunteer army in human history, and as it says on their WW1 memorial at Neuve Chapelle - in English and in every relevant native language - God Is One.

It's almost like the soldiers of the British Indian Army were more tolerant of each other's faiths than most modern Indians and Pakistanis.

But I must be wrong because everyone says the British Empire was pure evil in every single way.

JAI HIND. JAI SHREE GANESHA. SAB BHAGAVAAN EK HAI.