Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Boris's annoucement has just confused me

Boris's annoucement has just confused me

and I feel rather fed up with this nonsense now.

One minute they tell you they are lifting restrictions then the next Whitty is telling you how terrible it will become.
    All it seems is let's blame the public when it all goes wrong next time. 'go back to work' 'but don't go too quickly'

All I can see that's different now is you can go to a nightclub, queue at bar and meet more than 6 people which people where doing anyway.

I work in travel and we are none the wiser on what's going on. I am supposed to go to Miami for work in October. as it stands I am not allowed to travel
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 07-16-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and I feel rather fed up with this nonsense now.

One minute they tell you they are lifting restrictions then the next Whitty is telling you how terrible it will become.
    All it seems is let's blame the public when it all goes wrong next time. 'go back to work' 'but don't go too quickly'

All I can see that's different now is you can go to a nightclub, queue at bar and meet more than 6 people which people where doing anyway.

I work in travel and we are none the wiser on what's going on. I am supposed to go to Miami for work in October. as it stands I am not allowed to travel
    Fed up with it all. Will wear my mask until I have my PCR test for Portugal holiday and then on my return it will be defenestrated

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Fed up with it all. Will wear my mask until I have my PCR test for Portugal holiday and then on my return it will be defenestrated
    Why do you want to chuck it out the window instead of into a bin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Why do you want to chuck it out the window instead of into a bin?
    Maybe there is a bin outside his window

Morning