Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When I watched the Spain v Italy game

When I watched the Spain v Italy game

and then the next night watched England v Denmark, it was clear that England are nowhere near the top level. Southgate should be congratulated for keeping it tight last night.

Poor Bukayo though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    and then the next night watched England v Denmark, it was clear that England are nowhere near the top level. Southgate should be congratulated for keeping it tight last night.

Poor Bukayo though.
    Rather weird in my househould last night.

Italy are not that great but they have that winner mentality, England have that sort of being rained on a bus stop mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Rather weird in my househould last night.

Italy are not that great but they have that winner mentality, England have that sort of being rained on a bus stop mentality.
    Did she give you a load of bantz, f?

I think Italy are pretty good, actually. They passed the ball extremely well, and in Chiesa, Verratti, Donnaruma and Insigne they have a spine of world class footballers.

Plus, of course, they have Giorgio

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did she give you a load of bantz, f?

I think Italy are pretty good, actually. They passed the ball extremely well, and in Chiesa, Verratti, Donnaruma and Insigne they have a spine of world class footballers.

Plus, of course, they have Giorgio
    it was alright. Though ended up watching in different rooms at some point.

I like Chiesa he looks old fashioned one of my favourite players on the pitch I always liked Verratti too I saw him play live for Pescara once best player on the pitch.

I like Belotti too as he looks sort of awkward and has Hitler hair