Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That’s Saka ruined forever no doubt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That’s Saka ruined forever no doubt

Maybe he can do Pizza Hut adverts.

School dinners is to blame for prancing about.

Was never gonna score with Bull Boy Shoes on.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Was never gonna score with Bull Boy Shoes on.
    Bull boy shoes is what you need, get the power on your feet.

I'm just picturing his agent being some what of an Alan Partridge character. "Look Gareth, after the penalty miss you're ****ed. To tell the truth i've only had 2 offers the past 6 months. Greggs offered you £200 to stand outside the opening of the Milton Keynes branch with a sandwich board for 3 hrs or there's some new company with flashing lights on shoes that have offered you a monkey to be the face of their product."
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

No, I think he'll be fine. The whole point of teen-agers is they have no fear; that's why civilised societies can send them off to war and the University of Sussex and places like that.

Although, in fairness, the wife has explained to me that they don't really make 'em like they used to and most of the ones you get nowadays are some of the most spoiled individuals in history, especially professional footballers. You know, mummy does EVERYTHING for them, still wipes their arse and so on.

So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Maybe he can do Pizza Hut adverts.

School dinners is to blame for prancing about.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 07-13-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."