Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why the feck are we looking to sign another CB and at 50m too?

Why the feck are we looking to sign another CB and at 50m too?

50m for a short arse CB, can we not just sack Arteta now? CB was the one area we were actually good last year. Not to mention we have Saliba and the insanely underrated Mavropanovs. I'm calling it now, we'll sell Mavropanovs for about 5m and he'll go on to become a World beater.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    50m for a short arse CB, can we not just sack Arteta now? CB was the one area we were actually good last year. Not to mention we have Saliba and the insanely underrated Mavropanovs. I'm calling it now, we'll sell Mavropanovs for about 5m and he'll go on to become a World beater.
    Not my money. Can't get excited about CB signings but it does give us good options. Plus I do like having an England CB in the team, been a while

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    He's just signed for Stuttgart for £5m

I’m guessing they finally beat £20m out of Roma for Xhaka.

Saliba, Bellend, Torreira, Gwen and lol Kolasinac all next.

Can’t believe he’s still here.

-

I think the problem they have with Saliba is they don’t like him because he’s never shown then any desire to play for us…just talk on Twitter and in the media.

But I don’t think he ever said to Edu and Arteta - I’m staying and will fight for my place.

Always some excuse with him so think they gave up.

That’s the only thing I can think of…like when they talked about his attitude being wrong…maybe it was that.

Then there’s the whole w anking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not my money. Can't get excited about CB signings but it does give us good options. Plus I do like having an England CB in the team, been a while
    Keown's return was exciting. And taking the Yîds skipper was top trolling - especially when he won the double in first year.

He's just signed for Stuttgart for £5m

I think people forget just how good his debut was. Away at Old Trafford with the team playing utter **** at that point and he was brought in out of nowhere. Not only did he perform well but he utterly bullied a prime Lukaka. Giving a Toney Adams'esk performance. Looked like we finally had a big nasty fcuker CB who was able to play it out from the back as well. But injuries and woeful management from Arteta saw it not to be.

I suspect the next season will be as piss poor as the last with the gaffer not learning from his errors. Bunging out all our adult physical players at the first opppurity.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Keown's return was exciting. And taking the Yîds skipper was top trolling - especially when he won the double in first year.
    The Sol thing was only exciting because it was the spurs captain on a free, he was still just a CB

The Sol thing was only exciting because it was the spurs captain on a free, he was still just a CB
    If we keep Saliba then I'd be happy with what we have.

Ben White, Gabriel, Saliba, and one more.
    Maybe get rid of Holding, keep Chambers I think he's a good back up player.

Mavrapanos is also quite promising. EDIT though I see he's just ****ed off.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 06-25-2021 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If we keep Saliba then I'd be happy with what we have.

Ben White, Gabriel, Saliba, and one more.
    Maybe get rid of Holding, keep Chambers I think he's a good back up player.

Mavrapanos is also quite promising. EDIT though I see he's just ****ed off.
    I'd keep Holding, thought he did well and certainly a decent back up and Chambers can cover at RB

I’m hearing….Philippe Coutinho for £10m plus add ons

Wtf happened to him.