Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why the feck are we looking to sign another CB and at 50m too?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why the feck are we looking to sign another CB and at 50m too?

50m for a short arse CB, can we not just sack Arteta now? CB was the one area we were actually good last year. Not to mention we have Saliba and the insanely underrated Mavropanovs. I'm calling it now, we'll sell Mavropanovs for about 5m and he'll go on to become a World beater.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    50m for a short arse CB, can we not just sack Arteta now? CB was the one area we were actually good last year. Not to mention we have Saliba and the insanely underrated Mavropanovs. I'm calling it now, we'll sell Mavropanovs for about 5m and he'll go on to become a World beater.
    Not my money. Can't get excited about CB signings but it does give us good options. Plus I do like having an England CB in the team, been a while

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not my money. Can't get excited about CB signings but it does give us good options. Plus I do like having an England CB in the team, been a while
    Keown's return was exciting. And taking the Yîds skipper was top trolling - especially when he won the double in first year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Keown's return was exciting. And taking the Yîds skipper was top trolling - especially when he won the double in first year.
    The Sol thing was only exciting because it was the spurs captain on a free, he was still just a CB

The Sol thing was only exciting because it was the spurs captain on a free, he was still just a CB
    If we keep Saliba then I'd be happy with what we have.

Ben White, Gabriel, Saliba, and one more.
    Maybe get rid of Holding, keep Chambers I think he's a good back up player.

Mavrapanos is also quite promising. EDIT though I see he's just ****ed off.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 06-25-2021 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If we keep Saliba then I'd be happy with what we have.

Ben White, Gabriel, Saliba, and one more.
    Maybe get rid of Holding, keep Chambers I think he's a good back up player.

Mavrapanos is also quite promising. EDIT though I see he's just ****ed off.
    I'd keep Holding, thought he did well and certainly a decent back up and Chambers can cover at RB

Best signing in Premier League history, imo. And not only for sheer audacity.

He was the perfect player for us; understood what it meant to be an Arsenal player (no-one outside the club could understand that better than a Spurs player), a North London Premier League footballer. And also an England international.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Best signing in Premier League history, imo. And not only for sheer audacity.

He was the perfect player for us; understood what it meant to be an Arsenal player (no-one outside the club could understand that better than a Spurs player), a North London Premier League footballer. And also an England international.
    Was also a GG {him, not me} trained CH. So he won us the double playing with Big Tone and Boom Boom Boom Keown. Then him and Let me hear you say Keown could show Kolo how to do it and make us Invincible.

That kept the GG-based defence for another 3 years, winning us 4 trophies and a place in history.

My Gooner crusty raver mate was giving us a lift from Whitechapel back to Hackney and we were listening to some ragga pirate radio station.

The the DJ, obviously a Sperzer, says "Sol's signed for the Scum, the utter traitor cünt" and plays:

From dem a drink inna chi chi man bar
    Blaze di fire mek we dun dem!!!!

So it always cheers me up when I hear this homophobic tune - reminds me of signing Sol.

The DJ was well pîssed off. Implied Sol was a batty and wanted him torched.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Keown's return was exciting at the time we had Adams, Bould, Linighan (in excellent form and soon to be a cupwinner) and ever Colin Pates had played well. 2 million on a centre back was hardly exciting

I trust Xhaka will be flying directly to Rome after tonight’s game.