Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Generally I ignore the Olympics but the Kiwi shemale weight lifter could be

Generally I ignore the Olympics but the Kiwi shemale weight lifter could be

a source of ongoing entertainment.

Watching them try to justify this and eventually making a mockery of the idea of women's sport and trans rights being compatible really will be very good fun.

I'm looking forward to seeing smiling gold and silver medal winning trans athletes standing next to a really pissed off woman as the medals are handed out

I thought part of doping was measuring testosterone levels? Surely his will be way over?

Women’s 87kg Gold Medal Odds

Kiwi Tranny 1/100
    25/1 Bar

I worry about Hector…been through so much…corrupted by leftist ideology, devastating injury, alcoholism…I feel like we’ll wake up one morning and find out he’s now Hillary Bellerin and playing for the ladies team.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I thought part of doping was measuring testosterone levels? Surely his will be way over?
    No, believe it or not her testosterone is now below the required level

Of course the 25 years or so of benefitting from being a male remains firmly in place. Good luck girls!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    a source of ongoing entertainment.

Watching them try to justify this and eventually making a mockery of the idea of women's sport and trans rights being compatible really will be very good fun.

I'm looking forward to seeing smiling gold and silver medal winning trans athletes standing next to a really pissed off woman as the medals are handed out
    I think the whole thing is very sad - and then remember I don't give a toss about weightlifting so quite funny

This dude….

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Women’s 87kg Gold Medal Odds

Kiwi Tranny 1/100
    25/1 Bar

I worry about Hector…been through so much…corrupted by leftist ideology, devastating injury, alcoholism…I feel like we’ll wake up one morning and find out he’s now Hillary Bellerin and playing for the ladies team.
    Actually, it's a Chink at 1/25.

The Kiwi's at 7/1.