Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Sir C about? Found a great seafood restaurant in Margate. Dory's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Point of order g. Rookworst are nothing like Nazi snossidges. They are fine, upstanding oranjesnossidges.
    Are those the ones that my mates used when they made us that boerenkool? If so, I agree. Much nicer.

Are there any good Nazi sausages, then? As I said to LA, they're ok, but not top quality like a Toulouse sausage.

When I was staying with some mates in Drome around the time of the GJ protests, that spring, one mate got these local sausages from the butchers and they were divine. Really fat and so, so nice. As nice as any sausage I've ever munched. The best, in fact.

Btw, your PM box is full. I tried to PM you but it didn't let me cos you need to nuke some.

The Dory's menu changes all the time. This one's out of date - eg oysters are an extra 20p now, and the sea trout just had the pickled cucumber, no oyster. But it gives you an idea.

https://angelasofmargate.com/dorys-menu

Let me know if you make it there.

And if you have half an hour for a quick drink somewhere or a plate of food in that gaff, let me know. You have my no., I believe.

Ganpati bless you, family and horses. {They still doing well, I take it?}

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Bratkartofflen can be a tasty fried potato, onion and bacon bits dish in Germany served with veal or pork schnitzel und Spiegeleier. Und bier.
    Just googled it. Does look nice, I admit.

What's spiegeleier, btw?

In English money, fried eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Just googled it. Does look nice, I admit.

What's spiegeleier, btw?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Missed this, G. PM box now emptied. Will deffo call you when we make it to Margate...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Missed this, G. PM box now emptied. Will deffo call you when we make it to Margate...
    :Thumbs Up: