Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Villa offering £25m for ESR

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What's a 6 in old money?

I know what an 8 and a 10 are. But for me, a 6 is a CH like Big Tone, and a 4 is a DM. Like Paddy V when playing with Petit etc. Or Gilby - he was a classic no.4 in my book.
    A Pirlo or an Alonso I suppose - one who sits deep and takes it off the centre half. I'm not sure what any of it means any more, gg

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A Pirlo or an Alonso I suppose - one who sits deep and takes it off the centre half. I'm not sure what any of it means any more, gg
    So sort of Arteta when he had Santi and Ozil ahead of him, then? {God, I miss Santi.} Or Granit recently.

I guess Villa will make a bid for Saka now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I guess Villa will make a bid for Saka now?
    I hope Birmingham gets bombed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I hope Birmingham gets bombed.
    B6 by B12s? Kroenke squadron!

Lol about bombings…I see that Muslim fella got kicked off AFTV.

Moh?

Remember saying it was a bad idea to keep interviewing him wearing those pro Palestine badges.

Guess things got to get the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lol about bombings…I see that Muslim fella got kicked off AFTV.

Moh?

Remember saying it was a bad idea to keep interviewing him wearing those pro Palestine badges.

Guess things got to get the top.
    Didn't even know about that. Looked into it and Robbie says it was because he didn't want politics in football. This is the same clown that made about 70 BLM videos.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

The episode that got me was the one when BLM all kicked off and he had that United guy ‘Rants’ on and the first 15 minutes is him (the United guy) blasting off about how Churchill was a racist slave owner and we had to tear down his statue.

It was about an hour long so in the comments I posted a Timestamp for the last minute and said - this is when the video starts.

And AFTV replied all angry at me lol