Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Villa offering £25m for ESR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Mind you, we'll probably offer that for Grealish
    I think this is very much in the "agent bull**** rumours during contract negotiating" territory. Apparently Real want him is exchange for Odegaard as well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think this is very much in the "agent bull**** rumours during contract negotiating" territory. Apparently Real want him is exchange for Odegaard as well
    One would hope - with Mari, Holding, Gabriel and Saliba to come I can't think of a position where we probably have less need.

The boy Phillips from Leeds was awfully good the other night, have you seen much of him?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    One would hope - with Mari, Holding, Gabriel and Saliba to come I can't think of a position where we probably have less need.

The boy Phillips from Leeds was awfully good the other night, have you seen much of him?
    A fair bit - watched him more in the Championship than the premiership to be honest. Impressive character - I like him.

I agree on centre backs - Chambers may still be with us as well. Seems an odd position to spend a lot of money, unless Saliba really is going to be shipped out