Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villa offering £25m for ESR

Villa offering £25m for ESR

Mind you, we'll probably offer that for Grealish

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

They’re just rubbing it in now, aren’t they ?

I suppose…you won’t get if you don’t ask.

What’s the deal with Ben White? Defensive midfield maybe?

Feel a little harsh dumping Holding out the starting line up…I mean he just got a hair transplant…might be more confident now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I suppose…you won’t get if you don’t ask.

What’s the deal with Ben White? Defensive midfield maybe?

Feel a little harsh dumping Holding out the starting line up…I mean he just got a hair transplant…might be more confident now.
    It's our new racist policy - White is right, t

I think this is very much in the "agent bull**** rumours during contract negotiating" territory. Apparently Real want him is exchange for Odegaard as well

Token <sell 'em all except Lacazette!> post.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think this is very much in the "agent bull**** rumours during contract negotiating" territory. Apparently Real want him is exchange for Odegaard as well
    One would hope - with Mari, Holding, Gabriel and Saliba to come I can't think of a position where we probably have less need.

The boy Phillips from Leeds was awfully good the other night, have you seen much of him?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    One would hope - with Mari, Holding, Gabriel and Saliba to come I can't think of a position where we probably have less need.

The boy Phillips from Leeds was awfully good the other night, have you seen much of him?
    A fair bit - watched him more in the Championship than the premiership to be honest. Impressive character - I like him.

I agree on centre backs - Chambers may still be with us as well. Seems an odd position to spend a lot of money, unless Saliba really is going to be shipped out

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Token <sell 'em all except Lacazette!> post.
    No 9s are going the way of No 10s - everyone wants to be an 8 or a 6 these days

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No 9s are going the way of No 10s - everyone wants to be an 8 or a 6 these days
    What's a 6 in old money?

I know what an 8 and a 10 are. But for me, a 6 is a CH like Big Tone, and a 4 is a DM. Like Paddy V when playing with Petit etc. Or Gilby - he was a classic no.4 in my book.