Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Saturday - Derby Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Saturday - Derby Day

I will be in Sheffield viewing an apartment.

What’s the time zone up there?

don’t want to miss HURRICANE LANE’s romp?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Thanks
    Wednesday.

You're welcome.

Thanks
    I assume the trip to Sheffield is the result of one of your ill-advised wagers.

Do you do Eurovision, T? The song contest, I mean.

Thanks
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I think…I may have had a bet in this years ago.

But not in recent times.

I think…I may have had a bet in this years ago.

But not in recent times.
    You moving to Sheffield, t? Would be a shock to the system. Hour wise it's the same time but generally in 1952

Well my lease is coming up at my current place so I told my manager that I’m thinking of moving and she said that I don’t have to limit my search to London..I can move anywhere even to Europe…her suggestion is a beach front property lol

Anyways I thought why not…won’t be bad to spend a year experiencing a new culture

I liked it…nice place and viewed some really nice affordable apartments. Council tax is more than London though. Wtf is that about lol

Going to check out the south coast next…

Well my lease is coming up at my current place so I told my manager that I’m thinking of moving and she said that I don’t have to limit my search to London..I can move anywhere even to Europe…her suggestion is a beach front property lol

Anyways I thought why not…won’t be bad to spend a year experiencing a new culture

I liked it…nice place and viewed some really nice affordable apartments. Council tax is more than London though. Wtf is that about lol

Going to check out the south coast next…
    My sister lives there and I was at Uni there - I love the place. The city is actually a lot more interesting now - bit more going on in the centre (and two hours into KX so not that far adrift).

Just put a tenner on Italy for the Euros - odds weren't that generous though. Who is your money on?

Yeah I like Italy…

Quite fancy France to put it on Germany in their opening game…Ngolo and Mbappe will wipe the floor with them