'he's out best midfielder'
    'we are disrespecting him'

clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    'big mistake'
    'he's out best midfielder'
    'we are disrespecting him'

clowns
    I like him, we certainly played much better when he was on the pitch. Yes, he made a mistake and got a stupid red card but I'd keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I like him, we certainly played much better when he was on the pitch. Yes, he made a mistake and got a stupid red card but I'd keep him.
    Pretty much my views - we need to add bodies in central midfield not deplete it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Pretty much my views - we need to add bodies in central midfield not deplete it
    Agree with both of you

I want a complete revamp of the midfield. so if he goes I would see that we might actually look into it.

Maybe Xhaka just looks like an unlikeable chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I want a complete revamp of the midfield. so if he goes I would see that we might actually look into it.

Maybe Xhaka just looks like an unlikeable chap.
    Bit racist, p. He has a lovely smile anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bit racist, p. He has a lovely smile anyway
    The fact he stuck it out after the whole fan kerfuffle thing is another reason I like him.

The fact he stuck it out after the whole fan kerfuffle thing is another reason I like him.
    Yeah - me too. Don't blame him for his reaction after the **** his wife and kid were getting and Emery didn't really back him

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    This new goalie they’re talking about is a worry.

Banned for taking Lasix.

That’s a controversial medication used in American horse racing to stop internal bleeding.

Problem is it can mask the use of other performance enhancing drugs in the system.

General feeling is it shouldn’t be allowed because it weakens the breed.

I’ve got no idea why a hooman would want to take that.
    Let’s not be hasty . 1.5m for a top keeper seems a bit of a steal. I may compromise my principles here, that’s assuming I had any. 👍

Xhaka has probably been the player who has racked up the most appearances over the last 4 or so years. We have been awfully **** during that time. Just get rid he's not good enough.