'he's out best midfielder'
    'we are disrespecting him'

clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    'big mistake'
    'he's out best midfielder'
    'we are disrespecting him'

clowns
    I like him, we certainly played much better when he was on the pitch. Yes, he made a mistake and got a stupid red card but I'd keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I like him, we certainly played much better when he was on the pitch. Yes, he made a mistake and got a stupid red card but I'd keep him.
    Pretty much my views - we need to add bodies in central midfield not deplete it

I want a complete revamp of the midfield. so if he goes I would see that we might actually look into it.

Maybe Xhaka just looks like an unlikeable chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I want a complete revamp of the midfield. so if he goes I would see that we might actually look into it.

Maybe Xhaka just looks like an unlikeable chap.
    Bit racist, p. He has a lovely smile anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bit racist, p. He has a lovely smile anyway
    The fact he stuck it out after the whole fan kerfuffle thing is another reason I like him.

The fact he stuck it out after the whole fan kerfuffle thing is another reason I like him.
    Yeah - me too. Don't blame him for his reaction after the **** his wife and kid were getting and Emery didn't really back him

It’s time to move on from him and Bellerin imo

Roma wanting Xhaka just sums up how far Mourinho has fallen.

Watching Chelsea the other night made me think about a lot of things.

how did we miss out on Ngolo?

Reece James is physically where I hoped Bellend would be at after a few years but fark me...going vegan was an awful decision.

Good opportunity to build a proper team now with Leno, Gabriel, Tierney, Party, Saka, ESR, Willock and Martinelli/ Aboomerang as the core.

Also stop this ridiculous 5 captains thing...one leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s time to move on from him and Bellerin imo

Roma wanting Xhaka just sums up how far Mourinho has fallen.

Watching Chelsea the other night made me think about a lot of things.

how did we miss out on Ngolo?

Reece James is physically where I hoped Bellend would be at after a few years but fark me...going vegan was an awful decision.

Good opportunity to build a proper team now with Leno, Gabriel, Tierney, Party, Saka, ESR, Willock and Martinelli/ Aboomerang as the core.

Also stop this ridiculous 5 captains thing...one leader.
    We need 5 captains, so we can move the captaincy easily when each one does something daft

Right. In fact, one sometimes wonders whether a mere five is actually enough.

We need 5 captains, so we can move the captaincy easily when each one does something daft
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."