Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anyone else notice Carol Vordermanís tits on GBM last night?

  1. #1

    Anyone else notice Carol Vordermanís tits on GBM last night?

    Good lord, how does that woman remain upright?

    Sorry LA, a link is the best I can do

    https://images.app.goo.gl/B73bdw8BW3PcffWL8

  2. #2
    The ol boys on the racing forums went crazy when she showed up Ascot with her new set a couple years back.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ng-grey-dress/

  3. #3
    Are they not real then Tone?

    I had hoped lockdown lard had naturally pumped them up

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Good lord, how does that woman remain upright?

    Sorry LA, a link is the best I can do

    https://images.app.goo.gl/B73bdw8BW3PcffWL8
    At least you have standards, Wes

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Are they not real then Tone?
    course not!

    whilst she was never two peas on an ironing board she certainly wasn't some wannabe gilf porn star, like she is now.
    ďOther clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.Ē

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    course not!

    whilst she was never two peas on an ironing board she certainly wasn't some wannabe gilf porn star, like she is now.
    Not that I care you understand, I. Rockets are rockets.

    And the photo in that link makes them look small compared to what they looked like in real time on GBM.

    I highly recommend iPlayer for a proper perve. She's all KK now

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Are they not real then Tone?

    I had hoped lockdown lard had naturally pumped them up
    I'm more worried by the fact that redgunamo is now hosting it and he appears to have undergone some rather alarming changes during lockdown.
    PTxGCSvk_400x400.jpg

  8. #8
    Oh, I say!

    It's a living, innit. Nowt wrong with that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm more worried by the fact that redgunamo is now hosting it and he appears to have undergone some rather alarming changes during lockdown.
    PTxGCSvk_400x400.jpg
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, I say!

    It's a living, innit. Nowt wrong with that.
    Absolutely not. There's a lot of it about these days and I for one wouldn't dream of criticising your lifestyle choices.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •