Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We won. But I'm sure, during the last 3 seasons, AW would have got more from these

We won. But I'm sure, during the last 3 seasons, AW would have got more from these

players than Unai or MA have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    players than Unai or MA have.
    Unai's signings bar Lichtsteiner were all big hits and he was only brought in as a stop gap squad player. Areta then for some mental reason booted out his big players that were doing a great job of overturning the Wenger rot. Torriea, Martineli and Gwen. Tbh, looking back on it he should have been deemed not fit for the job with the way he had planned to use those form the get go.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

If you two aren't happy because Arsenal won you might want to consider 'supporting' a club that does make you happy when they win.

And I'm willing to bet I could find a post from AAR telling me how utterly sh1t Pepe is

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    If you two aren't happy because Arsenal won you might want to consider 'supporting' a club that does make you happy when they win.

And I'm willing to bet I could find a post from AAR telling me how utterly sh1t Pepe is
    He's been excellent 2nd half of the season.

How **** are referees? Absolute farce last night

To be fair though...I didn’t even know Gary Cahill was still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's been excellent 2nd half of the season.

If you can look at that tackle with multiple replays and not see a clear red card then the question really is what is the point of VAR?

Bin the f*cker and let’s get back to normality imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    To be fair though...I didn’t even know Gary Cahill was still alive.
    Not sure Tomkins still is

negligible force ...

Like Pepe on Alioski?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    negligible force ...

Like Pepe on Alioski?
    Schlupp tackle was identical to Auba's where he got a

Schlupp tackle was identical to Auba's where he got a
    Watching lots of games on TV this season... whilst I am biased, I think we've been on the end of some really shít refereeing and VAR decisions.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”