Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody use Hello Fresh (or similar)

Does anybody use Hello Fresh (or similar)

as I have a gimmick mattress now I want to get on the gimmick dinners.

I did a trial box actually seems quite good so far.

Hang on Fash, is that actually you or is this a new angle from the advertising bods? Is Chris+ renting out our logins to them?

Capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Yeah I've used three of them - Gusto, Hello Fresh and another one I can't remember.

Hello Fresh the best by some distance imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Hello Fresh the best by some distance imo.
    that wood be my experience, too
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Hang on Fash, is that actually you or is this a new angle from the advertising bods? Is Chris+ renting out our logins to them?

Capture.jpg

That's right

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Have you considered shopping for ingredients and creating your own dinner? This interweb thing has plenty of recipes on it, you should try them.

Of course, if you don't really like food, please ignore this message.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Have you considered shopping for ingredients and creating your own dinner? This interweb thing has plenty of recipes on it, you should try them.

Of course, if you don't really like food, please ignore this message.
    Not sure I understand your objection. The interweb thing gives you access to Hello Fresh where you can pick a recipe just as you describe. The benefit of it is that you get a great many, different recipes all in one spot.

And then when you choose one, they deliver exactly the fresh ingredients that you need to make it yourself.

All of which encourages people to do more cooking, eat less prepared food, explore more different types of food and waste less fresh ingredients.

I fail to see the downside, AFCE.

Not sure I understand your objection. The interweb thing gives you access to Hello Fresh where you can pick a recipe just as you describe. The benefit of it is that you get a great many, different recipes all in one spot.

And then when you choose one, they deliver exactly the fresh ingredients that you need to make it yourself.

All of which encourages people to do more cooking, eat less prepared food, explore more different types of food and waste less fresh ingredients.

Yeah, fair point. It depends on your starting point and it could be a gateway to brighter things.

It just doesn't have the romance of researching a recipe, heading down to the local ethnic supermarket, googling a replacement for some obscure ingredient, coming home, fvcking it all up and chucking it in the bin. Does it?

We also keep the recipe cards for anything that we particulalry enjoy and then order the right ingredients on big shop

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We also keep the recipe cards for anything that we particulalry enjoy and then order the right ingredients on big shop
    Had a particularly superb chicken with creamy lentils and mustard sauce the other day that Mrs WES and I have kept the recipe for - quite superb